X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skincare products for enlarged pores/oily skin/troubled skin

Girls, need your opinion over here.
    Which brand(s) would you recommend?

I have problematic skin problems such as enlarged pores and blackheads/whiteheads

Thanks!

The skin care products are easily available for the every type of skin, but I know some of the people who consider the skin care products that are for all type of skin, But it is true, that what type of skin your have take that type of skin care product for your skin.

Comment

Originally posted by hyun11 View Post

I have problematic skin problems such as enlarged pores and blackheads/whiteheads

Thanks!
      Hey,

You can try out SkinLYcious 7 in 1 pore refining hydrator serum and pore refining night cream Very good in oil control and refining pores.

As for blackheads/whiteheads, you can try SkinLYcious anti-acne solution. This anti-acne solution is formulated by a singapore dermatologist.

You can go to their website to see reviews.

Comment

Try up Makari Products !!!

Hey

I think you should give a try to makari products. Makari brand has been world leader is skin care products. I have personally bought them online from Skin Care Total � Natural Skin Care Products, Creams for Women and Men in UK and have seen effective results. Give it a try and it may work up for you.

Thanks

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!
          Hi

I had cleared my all time acne problems. pores had became smaller too! PM me, i can show you my result and let you know what have i did

Comment

Originally posted by K.Jasmine View Post
            Hey,

You can try out SkinLYcious 7 in 1 pore refining hydrator serum and pore refining night cream Very good in oil control and refining pores.

As for blackheads/whiteheads, you can try SkinLYcious anti-acne solution. This anti-acne solution is formulated by a singapore dermatologist.

You can go to their website to see reviews.
            Thanks babe!

Comment

I'm using the MARVEL and PURENCE to protect my skin as the product is organic & natural without addition chemical. Price is affordable for most of us. Recommended in Taiwan TV Program. Certitied by skin doctor and scintist. Oily, acne, sensitive skin recommended to use it.

The new anti-aging concept uses high mountain mineral factors and leading edged biochemical ingredients developed by Mibelle of Switzerland and CODIF of France with stem cells extracted and cultured from plants grown in extreme environments.
              All ingredients have passed strict human tests and the Eco-Cert of EU to ensure they are safe and effective to help you shape beauty and maintain youth.

MARVEL ANTI-AGING PRODUCTS
              1.Hydrating Toner 100ml
              2.Intensive Firming Serum 50ml
              3.Revitalizing Emulsion 50ml
              4.Ultra Firming Complex Cream 50ml
              5.Ultimate Revival Mask 100ml

Kindly visit to website to have more product knowledge and promotion.
              https://www.facebook.com/MrPRINCE.MsPRINCESS

Comment

Multi-facet approach

Thanks!
                I've tried many products over the years, some effective for various skin problems, and some not. I have come to the conclusion that there is no magic bullet..one that will work for everyone. But I have found that using an ultrasonic facial cleaner amplified the benefits of any product I tried. I think it works because of the increased blood supply to the deeper tissues, which I would think clears out the toxins before they reach the surface to become visible problems. In doing some research lately, I found a site that offers several of these products, so you can look at the various features and compare. It's a good site, with much useful information..
                Ultrasonic Facial Home Health Beauty Care Clean your face Pleasingcare Store
                Hope that's helpful!

Comment

Working...
                X