No announcement yet.

Missha Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The missha eye and lip makeup remover looks like the Laneige one... wonder if its the same formula :eh:

Comment

• This afternoon, I went for the intensive eye serum and some hair milky lotion that was being raved in fp. Surprisingly, the shop was pretty crowded.
      I saw the eye and lip mu remover and agreed the packaging looks tempting, hmmm. In the end, I got only one cleansing oil and the eye serum, and forgot about the milky lotion.
      Will update another time on the items.

Comment

• ^oh, i'm curious of that mask too! haha.. any reviews on their blushers too??

Comment

• Originally posted by lwz
          ^oh, i'm curious of that mask too! haha.. any reviews on their blushers too??
          Went there yesterday and apparently, the guy claimed that stock for that hasn't even reached our shores yet... So I bought the anti trouble stick instead

Comment

• how is the eye curler?

Comment

• the eye curler is ok...i'm starting to get the hang of it but it doesnt seem to curl the outer lashes on my right eye

Comment

• i bought the blush brush from missha and have been using it for a week or so.. made of weasel hair.. not too bad.. quite soft and gives a nice sweep... I'm quite happy with the effects this brush give... this is the second blush brush i own i prefer this to the prescriptive blush brush due to it's softer texture... not too bad for somethin at $7.90.. i jus love their prices!

Comment

• Lil_Piggie, I was tempted to get the blush brush as well, thanks for the review!

Ok I'm reviewing the eye & lip makeup remover. My current kose one removes the high curling mascara well but I've probs with the square mascara. Both mascaras are waterproof. The effects of the square mascara is great, read my previous post for the review on it but somehow I can't seem to get it all off & have to keep rubbing.

The Missha remover did the job better than the kose one. I pressed the cotton pad on my lashes, some gentle rubbing & it's all gone. It also doesn't sting if it comes into contact with the eyes. For $5.90, this is going to be my staple from now on!

Comment

• bought the square mascara (succumbs to yvonne's constant ravings) and the pearl eyeliner.

Will post review soon.

Auntie Ver, i saw the cute big eyes chap again today. He's still working there. Think the both of you no fate, that's why u never get to see him before. Hahahaha... btw, his name's terence if any of u are interested.

Comment

• Hi all, have been reading the rave review on the missha mascara, decide to buy it today. I actually forgot which one should I buy & the SA recommended me to but the high curling one. I tested it when I came home & boy do I love it! I don't like to use curler because I feel that it will make my lashes weak.. This mascara, coated every of my lashes & curl well! Perfect & its so cheap!

Thanks vonvonne! Love the product!

Comment

• Haha, glad to see everyone liked the square & high curling mascaras! I've a confession to make: I want to try the other 2 mascaras as well (volume & triple). In fact I already have a deep violet volume mascara but I'm resisting the temptation to try it till the 3 months for my square mascara is up.

Comment

• which is better? high curling or square mascara? i prefer one that holds up curls and give volume yet does not clumps..

afraid if i get their volume one it will be too heavy for my lashes..

their eyeliners any good? lasting? seems like the texture was quite hard when i tested it the last time

Comment

• I feel the liners are quite hard, Dewy. Even KATE's aren't soft enough for me. But hard ones last longer, usually.

I think either mascara is good. Since they're so cheap, get both and combine for desired effect? Many girls do that. I still have lots so I've not moved on to Missha and TFS ones I love my Dodo's. And ZA's Cutie.. and maybe 2 more

Comment

• i like my za cutie curl alot too. i hope to try out missha one day.

i find kate liners too thick. argh.

tfs sells auto liner, i prefer those whereby u can sharpen..so that i can get a precise line.

Comment

• Hi Dewy,

I bought the high curling one because the SA recommended me. I applied it today & alot of my colleagues notice my lengthen & curl -up lashes! I think its good! Will update later to see if the mascara can clean off easily or not. For what I know the square mascara is very difficult to clean off.

Comment

Working...
                                X