No announcement yet.

Missha Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fibre mascara is more smudge proof Both give more or less same volume.

Comment

• between missha magic eye tip and shine stick shadow, which one is better? (more long lasting, doesn't smuge and colours are more evident etc)

and I tried out the testers recently and find the line quite thick.
      do i use it as an eyeliner for the magic eye tip and shine stick shadow
      or do it use it as a base?
      but if i use it as a base, isn't it like using crayon to colour my eyelids?
      i thought it's too drying for that!

Is the hydrating essence mask good for dry or combi skin?
      and does the Prime Collagen Facial Sheet Masks really
      firm up our skin after using it?

thanks so much girls!
      Last edited by Connexion; 15-05-2005, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Can the lip tint be use for cheeks?

Comment

• I personally find that the shine stick shadow is creamier than the magic stick. Just bought a golden powder eye shadow and amber shine stick shadow. Pretty!

The powder eye shadow & blusher powder are very lasting

Anyone tried their brushes? Are they good?

Comment

• Originally posted by joannegoh
            Can the lip tint be use for cheeks?
            I have the liptint but never thought of using it for cheeks. Interesting idea, you can try though, the tint is light and watery, smell nice but taste really awful.

Comment

• Which base to get?

I have pretty oily yet dehydrated skin, if i use a base which is too mattifying, my makeup will look cakey and patchy. But if the base is too moisturising, my skin will look like a frying pan. Sigh my skin is so confused and i don't know which base should i get? The matte or moisture purple base? Or dsw fitting gel serum? Anyone with same skin type care to advise?thanks!

Comment

• Hmm I wan to get a concealer.. & heard that Missha's concealers are pretty gd..

Anyone has it? Any reviews?

TIA!

Comment

• I Love their:-

Violet moisture makeup base
                  2way cake (2 refills for $7.90)
                  Sq mascara
                  Rich volume mascara
                  Rose skincare range
                  Yorgurt mask
                  Eye serum

Now aiming for:
                  DSW foundation
                  Rainbow e/s
                  Fitting gel
                  Peeling scrub
                  Arbutin essence
                  Light gloss

Going to CS branch with my sis after work.

Comment

• BoonBoon, about the 2-way cake, does it comes with case or we have to buy separately?

Comment

• Hi Smurfette dear,

you need to get the case.

Case + 2 refills = $15.80.

Quite worth it. The set of 2 way cake comes with 2 refills.
                      Last edited by BoonBoon; 09-06-2005, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• BoonBoon: I've read that you've used Wet n Wild 2-way before, how does Missha compares in terms of the powder and oil-control. Thanks!

Comment

• anyone tried Missha's e/s? Impression wise its quite pigmented and some colours are quite nice...

Comment

• Hi Smurfette dear,

Missha's oil control better than w n w.Texture of missha is quite smooth.
                            Would suggest to get the makeup base, as it helps to set the 2 way much more smoother. I would suggest moisture makeup base (violet)

w n w would be good, if you use on its own without any base. It has SPF 15. I normally use w n w on Saturdays, cos lazy to put so many stuff.

Hths
                            Last edited by BoonBoon; 09-06-2005, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Boon, thanks for the comparison. It's such a waste that the 2-way & makeup base don't contain SPF cos I prefer something with, that explains my search for the WnW 2-way but if I can't find the 30% discounted ones than I'll definitely consider Missha.

Comment

• Boon Boon: how is the coverage of missha 2way foudation like? anyone tried their pressed powder?how is it compared to mac blot powder??

i bought the moisture purple makeup base, liquid eyeliner and dsw water supply cream today.received a sachet sampler and a cute notepad

Comment

Working...
                                X