No announcement yet.

Missha Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay finally i went to missha today and bought some stuff. i bought the base mascara, rich volume mascara and eyeliner pencil in black. i've tried the eyeliner pencil only and i must say it's pretty good. it's pigmented and glides on smoothly. but im not sure abt the smuging. the guy said its waterproof and all the mascaras are too. i couldnt decide which mascara to get, so the guy came and offered some advice. he was like recommending the rich volume and high curling mascara and he said something about the brushes of other mascaras which i forgot.
    when i went there, there was only the guy and girl. he's alright looking i guess. how come i dont find him cute? his eyes are big and his hair is dyed gold and not very tall. is the same guy u guys have been talking about? oh he didnt exactly follow me around with the make-up removers. haha...and i was like the only 1 there.

Comment

Heh was at Missha today. I had to go cos of all the raves and the cute guy..but dang! When I went there was no cute guy, unless you meant the rather short guy with black hair... Anyway I ended up getting the rainbow green (gorgeous) and rainbow gold...and also the shine stick in grass!!

The e/s in rainbow green reminds me of the MAC white gold pigment... really really pretty! Am so glad I found this cos I loved white gold but gave it up cos I got fed up of working with loose stuff. Also the shine stick reminds me of the MAC shadesticks just a little more glittery...I think I like this brand already!

Comment

the guy i saw is with dyed hair.
        i love the rainbow green too. i will be back with more colours!

Comment

okay i tried the base mascara today. i used it with the loreal lash architect. unfortunately i didnt see any difference. im not sure if i was using it wrongly. anyone know? maybe i'll try again tomorrow
          oh ya i was walking towards amk mrt station today and i saw the cute guy. haha im pretty it was him. guess he lives around north area either amk or serangoon.

Comment

I was down at Missha about a week ago and I do agree about the attentive service! The SA are not that knowledgeable, but very very helpful. The 'cute' male SA stood by me while i tested the lippies, and after i tested a color, he would wipe my hand with a cotton bud! He did it attentively for all the colors i tried out. Now THAT's service !

About the products, i bought the flower gloss which was soooo awesome. The smell was fabulous too! Peachy and not too cloying. Staying power was only so-so, but the price more than makes up for it.

It also doesnt hurt that the SA will drop sooo many samples into your bag! hehe :D
            Last edited by mugmao; 25-10-2004, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Samples? I only got 1 and my purchase was over $30. I think its a toner & moisturiser. No idea how to use it though. Anybody who wants this please PM me; I'll pass it on

BTW I thought the rosemary sheet mask was interesting, and cheap at $2.50 a piece. When I saw it contained castor oil, back it went on the shelf.

Comment

they gave me a toner, moisturiser and essence samples. i bought $20 of things.

Comment

erm are there many shades for the lip gloss?

Comment

hi kiki_gwen, heres missha's website

http://www.missha.net
                    you can see their colors and info there, thou im not sure if the shop carries all the range.

Comment

anyone tried missha base make up , foundation and loose powder?

Comment

The magic eye tip is useless, the color doesnt seem to come out from the sponge. But when I tested it at the shop, the colours look vibrant. :puke:

Shine Stick Shadow is better.

Comment

Huili, the magic eye tip's color doesn't come from the pen itself, it comes from the cap. Try pushing the sponge more into the cap before using. It should work. That's what I do too.

Comment

You mean the color is in the cap, no wonder... stupid me...

Comment

Noooo not stupid. I found out about that by accident too. lol.

Comment

hi ladies, im going down to missha tomorrow. what do you think of the eyeliners? do they smudge easily? and their glosses? thanks ladies.

Comment

Working...
                                X