No announcement yet.

Missha Skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have gotten samples of the arbutin whitening essence. I think it brightens the skin abit and makes it more even toned. But I don't like the after-feel, feels as if the skin does not asorb it fully. hth!

Comment

• the emulsion from arbutin range does brighten but doesn't seem to make the face very moisturised though

Comment

• After using the strawberry yoghurt mask, my face is oily the next morning... Anyone have the same problem?

Comment

• i bought two Missha tea tree sheet masks, used one last night.

claims to calm skin down but did nothing to my bumps on my face. think TFS masks are still better.

Comment

• hmmm their strawberry yoghurt masks contains mineral oil

Comment

• the deep sea water mask for hydrating at $4.90 is good for me. really feel refreshed and hradrated, my skin also feel supple the next day

Comment

• Missha mask is just a normal performance mask. I have used almost all their sheet mask before though it dun really help to improve or enhance it help to maintain the our skin condition. I guess is a fair deal judging from the price they charge to consumer. For some of my friend, tea tree mask and aloe vera mask works wonder so i guess it also depends from one individual to another.

Comment

• is Missha's lipgross good???
                  or is there any other recommendations?

thanks

Comment

• Their lipgloss is quite good, not sticky, can look for reviews under missha under the cosmetic thread,.

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread...=12489&page=41

Comment

• Just bought Missha's cucumber masks and sleeping masks..

They're having 15% for purchase above $30 and if u are paying using Std Chart CC, another 10% off!

Comment

• anybody can review their sleeping mask and their effectual collagen sheet masks?

Comment

• I love their effectual collagen sheet masks & Q10 Mask.

Comment

• Does Missha carry any whitening sheet masks?

Comment

• anyone tried the new super aqua range? i'm tempted to get it for my friend

Comment

• i got samples of the super aqua range when i went there to buy the bb cream. Just tried the samples, not bad. The toner and emulsion (balancing range) is very lightweight and easily absorbed and face very smooth after using it, not oily too

Comment

Working...
                                X