No announcement yet.

Missha Skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which products from missha is suitable for normal to combination skin?

Comment

• does anyone knows where can I find missha stores now ?
      I cant seemed to find them

Comment

• Originally posted by popiah View Post
        does anyone knows where can I find missha stores now ?
        I cant seemed to find them
        If i'm not wrong all their stand alone stores are no longer here . Only can find their products in Guardian .

Comment

• the one at vivocity also gone?

Comment

• Originally posted by efai View Post
            the one at vivocity also gone?
            yup, it's no longer there

Comment

• Guardian Raffles City still have

Comment

• Does the outlet at Raffles City Guardian have the BB Cream? or where else to get?

Comment

• omg what about the store in fep ? I seemed to recall there WAS one in bugis (is there?)

Comment

• the one in bugis is also no longer there.. i'm not sure where are the remaining outlets

Comment

• Originally posted by summerflake View Post
                      the one in bugis is also no longer there.. i'm not sure where are the remaining outlets
                      Realised Missha outlets no longer in Singapore, puzzling what happen? Their products are quite popular yet... ai~ I wanted to buy bb cream from them but can't find any outlet... so disappointed.

Comment

• I went to Vivocity then could not find it and I asked the customer service and they told me they heard rumours that they have gone bankrupt and closed down all their stores in Singapore.
                        So sadddd I really love their makeup remover & other skincare products :S

Originally posted by mstan75 View Post
                        Realised Missha outlets no longer in Singapore, puzzling what happen? Their products are quite popular yet... ai~ I wanted to buy bb cream from them but can't find any outlet... so disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourslovingly View Post
                          I went to Vivocity then could not find it and I asked the customer service and they told me they heard rumours that they have gone bankrupt and closed down all their stores in Singapore.
                          So sadddd I really love their makeup remover & other skincare products :S
                          What??? Missha turn bankrupt??? OMG Wondering how's their products now? Sorry to say that, cos if their products are genuine & not ex, shouldn't it profitable? But I still hope to try on their BB cream de...

Is there any place to buy Missha bb cream in Singapore? Still hoping for a chance.

Comment

• not sure about their bankruptcy... they are still selling their products at selected Guardian stores though... hard to find too...

Comment

• cant find them now

Comment

• Originally posted by miaka05 View Post
                                which products from missha is suitable for normal to combination skin?
                                I particularly like the Pore Tuning rage, packaging is green color.
                                Love the cleanser scrub, and tightening focus

Comment

Working...
                                X