Missha Skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BatonGal View Post
    not sure about their bankruptcy... they are still selling their products at selected Guardian stores though... hard to find too...
    Went to several Guardian, *** c Missha products there...

Appreciate if anyone see this brand & update us. tks!

Comment

• does singapore sells its Strawberry Yogurt Foam Cleanser ?

Comment

• MISSHA Storewide 30% Sale
        http://beauterunway.blogspot.com/200...de-30-off.html

Comment

• me too i saw missha at Guardian's - Raffles City basement. But it was very messy, and limited collection. nothing compared to the outlet at OC.

Comment

• frankly I dont think missha has gone bankrupt, maybe just to consolidate their operations in sg. I was in Seoul in aug, they are still doing very well, no signs of bankruptcy. i find the prices from the online shops much cheaper than the stores here or at guardians. in fact the online shops prices are comparable to those in KR.

Comment

• Missha has a shop at B1 Orchard Central... If you are in the Orchard area, don't have to go to Guardian...

Hmmm, but come to think about it, I am not sure if I saw any skincare there. Definitely got cosmetics and nail polish though.

Comment

• there is limited skincare. but i definitely prefer their makeup range..... especially their eye shadow/makeup.....

Comment

• missha here in japan is very expensive...

not to mention, very limited product line, i can only see missha bb cream and missha ball powders at drugstores..i hope i could buy straight from korea.

Comment

• i am glad they are back at orchard central

Comment

• anybody knows what time missha close at OC? thinking of dropping by when i have the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X