No announcement yet.

Missha Skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried the DSW serum (was given a sample) & was so disappointed. I've their intensive eye serum & liked it but this didn't do anything for me. Like simplyironic's post earlier about the DSW cream, it kinda just sat on my face & my face didn't feel moisturised. Worse still, it made my face a little reddish.

So starlight, maybe their DSW range just isn't very good? The intensive eye serum I have is from their normal missha range and I'm really pleased with it.

Comment

vonvonne.. i went to missha to get the eye serum after reading your post last time but when i went there they salesgirl say they only have one type of eye serum.. thats y i bought the beta plus eye serum. i didn't know they had DSW eye serum until i came back to check your post again.. it was actually out of stock and stock's gonna come only this wednesday.. had used the beta plus eye serum last night, will post reviews soon!

Comment

Ooo...~ You guys in Asia are so lucky! There's all these cheap but good products Anyone know the difference between the Kiwi Yogurt Mask and Mango Yogurt Mask? I think i'll have to get a CP of Missha products soon

Comment

Kiwi Yogurt Mask : Strawberry extract urea substances will softly remove dead skin cells to keep you rskin smooth and clean.
          * Primary Ingredients * * Yogurt Powder : Turns dry skin into a healthy one by softening dead skin cells, and will help keep your skin healthy and clean.
          * Kiwi Extract : Contains natural vitamin and cares for the dead skin cells to keep the skin smooth and moist

Mango Yogurt Mask : Mango extract urea substances will softly remove dead skin cells to keep you rskin smooth and clean.
          * Primary Ingredients * * Yogurt Powder : Turns dry skin into a healthy one by softening dead skin cells, and will help keep your skin healthy and clean.
          * Mango Extract : Contains Vitamin A to calm the rough skin and keeps the skin moist and elastic

Comment

a silly question, but can i know do the yogurt packs smell nice? example with mango frangrance?

Comment

Of course they smell nice, kinda sweet. Very close to the real thing.

Comment

I especially love the mango yogurt pack .. smells 99% like the real thing!

Comment

wow! i feel like eating mango now. haha.
                  the yogurt pack is like a mask right?

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGal
                    wow! i feel like eating mango now. haha.
                    the yogurt pack is like a mask right?
                    Yes, yogurt pack is another name for mask.

I almost finishing my first bottle of Mango mask, I actually feel the urge of eating Mango in the midst of doing the mask. I told my SO that I want to eat Mango in the middle of the night, when the urge got too strong, he just gave me :roll: look.

I want to try all the scents. Those who been to Missha in recent days, did you see how many yogurts pack around?

Comment

just now i just passed by missha. but i went The Face Shop. haha. i saw strawberry yogurt pack. i was tempted to buy. but was thinking of missha's yogurt pack. don't know which is better.

huili,the yogurt pack comes in a bottle? and how much is it?

Comment

Missha's and TFS's are both priced at $7.90. But TFS has only 4 servings, meaning you finish the whole thing in 4 applications. Whereas Missha's is in a bottle, so you can use more than 4 applications.

I did a review on these 2 brands yougrt pack before, I like TFS better, cos of the texture and afterfeel, more moist and smoother. Missha's has coarser beads tho.

Saw any other scents of the yogurt pack?

Comment

i saw grape and strawberry only. ya i saw that it is really like 'yogurt', 4 portions only.
                          hmm i think i will get the missha yogurt pack first. huili, around how big is the bottle?

Comment

I am so bad at describing the size, it's a very cute small container.
                            pic

Comment

oh ok thanks huili.
                              quoted from the web on the yugurt pack 'Do not eat the contents!
                              If eaten or swallowen, induce vomitting and see a medical expert.'
                              feel like laughing.

Comment

I want to try all the scents. Those who been to Missha in recent days, did you see how many yogurts pack around?
                                Still alot left of all the flavours... someone was asking about the Intensive Eye Serum (the one in a pump bottle) stocks are in too!

Comment

Working...
                                X