Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fallenstar3d
    replied
    anybody knows what time missha close at OC? thinking of dropping by when i have the time.

Leave a comment:

• ginwong
    replied
    i am glad they are back at orchard central

Leave a comment:

• japanish
    replied
    missha here in japan is very expensive...

not to mention, very limited product line, i can only see missha bb cream and missha ball powders at drugstores..i hope i could buy straight from korea.

Leave a comment:

• mamaworld
    replied
    there is limited skincare. but i definitely prefer their makeup range..... especially their eye shadow/makeup.....

Leave a comment:

• SixtySix
    replied
    Missha has a shop at B1 Orchard Central... If you are in the Orchard area, don't have to go to Guardian...

Hmmm, but come to think about it, I am not sure if I saw any skincare there. Definitely got cosmetics and nail polish though.

Leave a comment:

• mamaworld
    replied
    frankly I dont think missha has gone bankrupt, maybe just to consolidate their operations in sg. I was in Seoul in aug, they are still doing very well, no signs of bankruptcy. i find the prices from the online shops much cheaper than the stores here or at guardians. in fact the online shops prices are comparable to those in KR.

Leave a comment:

• mamaworld
    replied
    me too i saw missha at Guardian's - Raffles City basement. But it was very messy, and limited collection. nothing compared to the outlet at OC.

Leave a comment:

• Glitter
    replied
    MISSHA Storewide 30% Sale
    http://beauterunway.blogspot.com/200...de-30-off.html

Leave a comment:

• Amigogo
    replied
    does singapore sells its Strawberry Yogurt Foam Cleanser ?

Leave a comment:

• mstan75
    replied
    Originally posted by BatonGal View Post
    not sure about their bankruptcy... they are still selling their products at selected Guardian stores though... hard to find too...
    Went to several Guardian, *** c Missha products there...

Appreciate if anyone see this brand & update us. tks!

Leave a comment:

• BatonGal
    replied
    Originally posted by miaka05 View Post
    which products from missha is suitable for normal to combination skin?
    I particularly like the Pore Tuning rage, packaging is green color.
    Love the cleanser scrub, and tightening focus

Leave a comment:

• ginwong
    replied
    cant find them now

Leave a comment:

• BatonGal
    replied
    not sure about their bankruptcy... they are still selling their products at selected Guardian stores though... hard to find too...

Leave a comment:

• mstan75
    replied
    Originally posted by yourslovingly View Post
    I went to Vivocity then could not find it and I asked the customer service and they told me they heard rumours that they have gone bankrupt and closed down all their stores in Singapore.
    So sadddd I really love their makeup remover & other skincare products :S
    What??? Missha turn bankrupt??? OMG Wondering how's their products now? Sorry to say that, cos if their products are genuine & not ex, shouldn't it profitable? But I still hope to try on their BB cream de...

Is there any place to buy Missha bb cream in Singapore? Still hoping for a chance.

Leave a comment:

• yourslovingly
    replied
    I went to Vivocity then could not find it and I asked the customer service and they told me they heard rumours that they have gone bankrupt and closed down all their stores in Singapore.
    So sadddd I really love their makeup remover & other skincare products :S

Originally posted by mstan75 View Post
    Realised Missha outlets no longer in Singapore, puzzling what happen? Their products are quite popular yet... ai~ I wanted to buy bb cream from them but can't find any outlet... so disappointed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X