No announcement yet.

Guerlain Issima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hueyya, nope, never tried before. why? is it not suitable for sensitive skin? :huh:

Comment

nope, not yet ,will be try for it, snowball strongly recommend, their perfect white range sunblock.

Comment

sounds good! which outlet you going? snow28? which is the one that is highly recommended?

Comment

ladies,

how was your shopping experience? do keep me updated ya?

Comment

snowball, is the DayCare SPF40 oil-free?

Comment

there's no mention of it being oil free on the box or the product itself.

Comment

which guerlain counter is recommended? and which BA to look for? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by snowball
                  ladies,

how was your shopping experience? do keep me updated ya?
                  I went to Tangs yesterday but the SA you told me was not in,there a young girl down there ,so i didnt buy anything, the sunblock was not bad can use as foudation base.

Comment

hueyya, have you bought already? i went there last night. but annie was not around.

Comment

she's off on every thursdays.

Comment

thanks snowball! besides the sunblock. what else is good?

Comment

well you might like to try their issima range which i feel its more suitable for younger skins. their star product includes midnight secret which is good for late nights mornings after..i really like their secret divin a lot which is a serum to be applied before sunblock/make up.

Comment

Heeee Snowball i've been pretty busy this few week so havent go down to the counter

Comment

hey, i just got back from tangs. :wow: spent a total of $184!!!

annie has given me the permission to give out her hp so if any of you are interested..please PM me.

ps: her off days are on monday, tuesday and thursday.

Comment

oops i forgot to add that the sunblock cost $92 now!!! :Doh:

Comment

Working...
                                X