• FrancisTan111
    replied
    image 2 : http://s1326.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0

image 4 : Capture4_zpse15b51da.png photo by francistsk | Photobucket

image 5 : http://s1326.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=1

For some reason, i can't insert anymore pic. That's all
    FrancisTan111
    Cozy Rookie
    Last edited by FrancisTan111; 31-01-2013, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FrancisTan111
    Cozy Rookie

• FrancisTan111
    replied
    Sorry for the messy image.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FrancisTan111
    Cozy Rookie

• FrancisTan111
    replied
    scammer NSC

NSC is simply a 'scammer' centre.

Refer to image 1 and image 2

NSC had overcharged its patient by making them to opt for private rate. I had also asked the doctor if my case can be under subsidized rate yet the doctor lie to me that mine is under cosmetic and thus is only private rate. Later on, i heard from doctor in TTSH that my case ( keloid ) can actually be under subsidized. As such, when i go back to ask NSC and after 1.5 year of waiting for their reply, this the result i get. ( they took 1 months to reply my 1st letter , thereafter 4 months to reply my 2nd letter and ignored my 3rd/4th letter )
    'Claiming that it was SINGPOST who did not sent to me' ; as for this, i do not have evidence to prove as this was spoken over the phone which they told me that it was SINGPOST who sent wrongly. ( ridiculous )

Also, with the refund they also trying to lie about the amount. ( they initially didn't even tell me how this $89.75 comes about and just trying to smoke through. refer Image 3

National Skin Centre ( refer to this, mine was senior consultant )

Not only that, NSC also play with the date, telling me that only after 2011 Jan ( where all my expensive treatment is on 2008~2010 ) they classified my case to medical i.e able to opt for subsidized rate.

Refer image 4 and 5

Furthermore, let's just assume it was REAL , my subsequent treatment they remain silent about this and continue charging me in private rate. That's NSC. In addition, NSC is also very irresponsible as because they listed me as private ( cause they want earn more profit ), causing my treatment in other places to be under private too. Yet this the wonderful reason they give :

Firstly bullshitting that they are from different institution thus unable to help , then secondly bullshitting that it was due to my non-subsidized status WHICH IS ALSO CAUSED BY NSC.

P.S I cant upload the whole letter NSC wrote is due to some confidential issue and also this forum don't allow me to upload PDF. But all i can say is that since i dare to post this on the internet , what i say is true about this 'scammer' NSC. If you all have any doubt, just go ahead and ask NSC about it. See what bullshit reason they going give again.

P.S.S There's more to this 'scammer' NSC, due to limited free time i had i did not post all. If you would like me to provide more, just email me. Also, if anyone had also encountered such incident do share with me. ( as i had also seen a uncle scolding NSC for charging him wrongly before )
    Attached Files
    FrancisTan111
    Cozy Rookie
    Last edited by FrancisTan111; 31-01-2013, 02:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• artichoke
    Cozy Star

• artichoke
    replied
    If the huge pimples are common occurence, good to see a doctor to get them controlled. NSC is good such that if you have a referral from a polyclinic, the fees are subsidised. But appointment dates are difficult to get and they only open during office hours.

Leave a comment:

• jiali79222
    Cozy Rookie

• jiali79222
    replied
    hi, my bro's got a huge pus-filled thing at the back of his neck. anybody's faced similar probs before and sought help at National Skin Centre? wondering about the quality of treatment and which doc to see...

Leave a comment:

• galleria
    Cozy Star

• galleria
    replied
    Any cotters is seeing Prof Goh now? Any reviews? I am thinking of going to see him for my acne problem.. Any reviews on him?

Thanks...

Leave a comment:

• dovespaniel
    Cozy SuperStar

• dovespaniel
    replied
    I'm prescribed oratane as my wedding is in Jan11 and doc recommended that to curb my oily glands. Yes i have oily skin and I do get breakouts occassionally. So oratane will prep my skin to be clear of acne or any bacteria by then. I will stop once the first course is done. Wont take it long term.

As with all medicine, there are side effects. Better to be well informed than not I guess

Leave a comment:

• Verylicious
    Cozy Rookie

• Verylicious
    replied
    hi but why are u prescribed oratane? Im seeing Roy Chan from NSC now. He dont seem to give good advice but I taking doxy from him and from my last week (2nd visit), he saw that doxy is starting to take effect in that my breakout is more controlled and I was asked to continue another 2 mths and see him in Dec. But my skin is duper oily still. wondering if I should go on a course of roc. Darn my stupid hormones

Leave a comment:

• dovespaniel
    Cozy SuperStar

• dovespaniel
    replied
    It happens sometime.

Likewise, the doc stretched my skin and told me that was the max I could achieve from one of the laser treatments. Apart from not having enough healing time before my big day, I also wasnt impressed with what few grands could do. So I passed on that.

I'm happy with the laser pigment because my major spots are gone. No more concealer needed. I just do with foundation on some days.

As for the IPL, my face is now full of litte brown scabs which surfaced from my smaller spots. It's my 2nd day and guess too early to tell the effect. I might do another IPL in Jan11.

I am prescribed short term Oratane; to start one week later. Understand that my skin might get extremely dry. Eyes, lips and nose as well. I read many other sides effects. Will monitor.
    dovespaniel
    Cozy SuperStar
    Last edited by dovespaniel; 12-10-2010, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• artichoke
    Cozy Star

• artichoke
    replied
    Oh I forgotten abt this thread! Haha.

Went for my consultation and discussed with the doc various types of lasers and peels. He was very straightforward abt the improvement I can get from various peels and lasers. The highest %tage one can get is from CO2 Fraxel laser, with recovery period of up to 10 days. BUT, only 40% of the people who went for this treatment experience improvements. The rest, no improvement at all and 10% will get some other side effects. The rest we discussed, I need to go back and look for the brochure, I wasn't very impressed with the %tage improvements from the other peels and lasers so didn't go back again. For chemical peels, he kind of pulled and stretched my skin a bit and told me "this is the kind of improvement you can get with chemical peels." Again, wasn't impressed. Looks like I'm not going to eliminate all my scar and ****** have to live with my big pores. But it's okay. Better than believing in "false improvements" the internet says.

Are you happy with your improvement so far, dovespaniel?

Leave a comment:

• dovespaniel
    Cozy SuperStar

• dovespaniel
    replied
    It's at 390.

Leave a comment:

• cutiepie
    Cozy Star

• cutiepie
    replied
    dovespaniel How much you are paying for IPL?

Leave a comment:

• dovespaniel
    Cozy SuperStar

• dovespaniel
    replied
    Hi artichoke, how was your treatment?

Am at NSC now, supposedly for my 2nd pigment laser. Doc accessed me and said no need. Instead just go for one session of IPL and I'm done for now. Am glad as I kinda dislike the longer downtime of pigment laser.

Leave a comment:

• dovespaniel
    Cozy SuperStar

• dovespaniel
    replied
    As my available healing time is rather short, I can only go for pigment laser. Probably 2 sessions. It's at 367 each.

I may consider others after my wedding

Leave a comment:

• artichoke
    Cozy Star

• artichoke
    replied
    dovespaniel, what kind of laser were you recommended and what are the fees like?

My appt is being postponed to next week... Can't wait to hear from the derm on his recommendation for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X