No announcement yet.

Dr Joyce Lim - suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya..i love her prdts...but her consultation charges are too much for me to handle..since im jobless now..

anyone going to dr joyce..maybe can help me buy the vit c fluid..

Comment

of course the doctor did the laser for me. i won't pay so much money to get lasered by a non-derm.

obviously her case has been going on for a long time, the lady got lasered by her nurse 2 years ago. i think once she heard there's a lawsuit against her, she must've stopped her proxy laser sessions

Comment

oh.. im shocked to hear bout this. no wonder when i went today she wasnt there. wanted ta purchase stevia-a but da nurse sed it was time for me to see da doctor. a stand in GP . i dunno what her name was but she doubled my dosage of stevia-a. sigh.. i dont know what to do now. follow her advice or not? i find joyce lim's products really useful tho she isnt very chatty.

Comment

now that her name is all over the papers, i doubt she can practise in spore again.... will u dare to let her do ur face again? scarly

Comment

i guess if you've been a loyal patient of hers. then you might not be affected excessively by the bad press. also it was the nurse who used the laser. and there was a possibility that the 'infection' was because the patient didnt take proper care, so people might not shun her simply because of that.

Comment

Just wondering.. if she's so unethical as to let nurses handle laser treatments, I wonder if she will inform you of any side effects or precautions of the products she prescribed. Should there be any? I think she can still survive if people who went later didnt know about her suspension

Comment

she did tell me about the side effects ie. she told me i can consider some birth control pill for my pimples and she told me the side effect. but i think really depends on her mood, cause sometimes she's in a rush, then don't really tell us much..

Comment

Hmm...read yesterday that HSA is considering whether to take action against NSC as well because they also allow their nurses to do the treatments

Comment

i guess the learning point here is that if we are to go for any treatments, best is to ask for the doc to administer it. if he/she sends a nurse, i'm sure you should be able to insist on having the doc do it.

Comment

well i dun reckon she'd lose many patients just because of this press thingie. cos if you used her products and it werks, then i dun see da point why many people should be affected by it. the main point is, you see her to improve your skin condition so if it werks, then i dun see why the patient has to see other doctors. im a loyal patient of hers* wide smile* and now that she's suspended, im the one who's suffering.

Comment

oh great..so is your consultation charges always $80? Some of them mention that their consultation can go as low as $40. So i don't understand why mine was $80. Hehe probably i always visited her like 6mths once, too long a break.

Hmm next time if you are going, let me know, probably can ask you help me buy the vit c.

Comment

I thought only the first consultation is $80 and thereafter is $60? Hmm, anyway, does anyone know the price of Stieva -A and whether the clinic sells sunblock as well? Actually, after she was suspended, I emailed her instead to ask her whether I should continue with the products or stop. Guess this is the only way to get her now!
                          Last edited by brainspoil; 25-04-2005, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Is it...how come they always charge me $80..ok shall ask them if i go back to her..this is too much..hmmph..

Comment

deleted for safety precautions
                              Last edited by messyfweak; 26-04-2005, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Oh she did!!!!!! Which i couldn't believe too, because i was pretty sure she's just dump my email. Anyway, I titled it SKIN PRODUCT QUERY. Basically I just asked whether I should continue with Stieva A and Differein. Anyway she told me to stop Diff and go on with Stieva A. But of course U'd first need to explain the present condition of your skin! HTH!

Comment

Working...
                                X