X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snowstar
    replied
    Suspended for 3 months.

Stand in GP (note it's a GP) at all times, stand in derm only once week from 2-4pm either wed/thursday ( not sure which day )

hth

Leave a comment:

• gem
    replied
    how long is the stand in doc gonna be there till? i wonder how long joyce lim is suspended for.

Leave a comment:

• brainspoil
    replied
    I just went down today to get the Stieva-A, turns out it's only $16. Anyway, because it's a prescription medicine, the murse initially asked me to see the stand in doc, who was not even a derm. But i refused because i had to pay $20 just to see him, and i reasoned with her that it just doesn't make sense because im back only because my product has run out. Then she brought up the matter that im due for a consultation anyway, but I pointed out to her that my consultation is only with Joyce Lim, not some stand in doc. So in the end she waived the fee. THANK GOD. I went in there for 20 seconds... at most. I can't imagine paying $20 for that, it's like a dollar a sec. But they did charge a prescription fee of $5. Oh well...

Leave a comment:

• turtle
    replied
    Cheapest place I found to buy Cetaphil (the normal one, 200ml) is at Mustafa - $13.50.

Leave a comment:

• snowstar
    replied
    the cleasner has worked very well for my oily, acne prone but extremely sensitive skin. i look like a lobster upon contact with the spore outdoor heat.

i hate the feeling of the normal cetaphil, the foaming cleanser gives me a clean and fresh feeling without stripping my skin completely dry.

it's not expensive for a face wash, but it is expensive considering it's cetaphil!

it is in a bottle form, not tube... could have come in tube but i didn't see it.

i spoke with the cetaphil marketing manager last year, it can be found at polyclinics and derm and was not available in the mass market back then. Things may have changed - I hope so! The retail price he quoted me was the same as Joyce charges.

hth!

Leave a comment:

• gem
    replied
    snowstar, is that cleanser for oily skin in the form of a tube? i think i saw it at the pharmacies at less than S$20.

Leave a comment:

• TinTin
    replied
    Oh, ok. Thanks.
    I remember buying my Cetaphil cleanser from Lee Wa.h for much less than $21.

Leave a comment:

• snowstar
    replied
    cleanser, sorry i wasn't more precise edited my previous post to state clearly.

Leave a comment:

• TinTin
    replied
    snowstar, the 125ml for $21, are you referring to the moisturiser or cleanser?

Leave a comment:

• snowstar
    replied
    it's the cetaphil cleanser for oily skin and it has slight foaming effect - so far, i havent seen it at guardian/watson. It's 236 ml for $7 USD in the USA and $21 for 125ml in Singapore....

for my skintype, i love it. She never recommended me her cleanser though i use the vit c and a moistriser from her own collection.
    Last edited by snowstar; 02-05-2005, 12:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TinTin
    replied
    How much does Cetaphil cost in Robinsons/Guardian when there's sale? I bought mine from Malaysia for RM40+ (200ml). Is that cheap enough or can I get it cheaper at the mentioned places?

Leave a comment:

• cheria
    replied
    is it cheaper to get it from robinsons or guardian when there's a sales..
    i never use it before? is it good? she recommended me her own range of cleanser..

Leave a comment:

• snowstar
    replied
    cheria & messyfreak,

i like to know what i am paying for and how much each item cost, so i ask the girls each time. just ask them

i have to say i wish i can buy the cetaphil for oily skin from somewhere else, $20 for such a small bottle is really killing me. especially when it's dirt cheap in the states. it's cetaphil u know! :o

i did call up the distrubtor to see if we could get it in the pump size but unfortunately not.

Leave a comment:

• messyfweak
    replied
    yeah snowstar, why do they give you a breakdown of their prices? stevia-a is darn cheap compared to da vit c fluid, which costs 68. sigh..

Leave a comment:

• cheria
    replied
    thanks snowstar...will pm you.when i need it..
    they actually give you the breakdown of the prices, how come they didn't give me, hmm shall request it next time..hehe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X