No announcement yet.

Lunasol by Kanebo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the foundation and it is so comparable with SM cream foundation. Good coverage and so so easy to blend! It's about $70 iirc.

Comment

Their new 2006 Spring collection really look good!! i am so tempted by the colours..

Comment

pinklipgloss, do give reviews on the cheek colour. I'm interested in getting one!

Comment

lovedust... i've not tried any of Lunasol's stuff.. It's not available in Singapore...
          But, I'm really lemming some stuff from Lunasol.

Comment

That green/mint quad is really pretty!

Comment

OH, I read it wrongly. I thought you have them! I have the foundation and base and hope to acquire the blush.

Comment

I'm using my one and only Lunasol blush today.

If I were to compare it with Shu Glow Ons I've tried before, I prefer Lunasol cos it goes on silkier.(I've been using pretty much the SAME base/fdn and blush brush all these while).

To the touch of the finger, the texture is also smoother and finer.

I've never had oxidisation problem with blushes, so no comment on this area.

[edited to add the word SAME]
                Last edited by leeleen; 09-01-2006, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Pinklipgloss so nice of you to share those lovely eyeshadows n blushes collection!! *Very tempting * I want the greens, browns and the blues quads!!
                  Btw one of my friend say the same thing too for the blusher the texture is way better!!

Comment

leeleen, thank you for your review! i'm definitely getting their cheek color from their 2005 Autumn collection. Looks really nice!

ChaCha_83, i don't own any stuff from Lunasol currently.. but I noticed that many Japanese women got Lunasol quads/cheek colors in their MU bags (check out Feb 06 Biteki)... so naturally, I have this great desire to try out their stuff.

First.. I got to buy that tri-color Chanel blush.. have been lemming this for so long now.. Hehehe.

Comment

I like the 05 collection eyeshadow palettes.

Besides Taiwan and Bangkok, is Lunasol available in HK? I will love to get their eyeshadow palettes.

Comment

Reviving a dead thread but I can't help it. The colors for their new Autumn eye palettes are so pretty. Currently lemming for the Black tea and M Gold quads. Here's the M Gold quad in action courtesy of crosswhen from LJ.

Comment

that 03 black tea quad looks so pretty!! *sigh* :wow:

Comment

oh my god, i didn't know this thread exists!! flecks, have you tried the eyeshadow quads? Any reviews? Been lemming for them for the longest time!

Comment

I only sampled some of the quads in japan... nice texture but some of them had too much glitter. i skipped them but this new 03 quad looks divine!

Comment

yeah, black tea looks so pretty

Comment

Working...
                                X