No announcement yet.

Lunasol by Kanebo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pic of Aube #32 and Neutral side by side. I'm afraid I can't do a swatch for Neutral as it's still new..

swatch of Aube 32 in the middle row..

Comment

• hee thanks for the pics!
      heh, havent got over the "take out and admire the palette" period eh?

Comment

• Actually I'm always in a mad rush in the morning.. 35 min to shower, change, dry hair and put on skincare and makeup.. haha.. Where got time to take out my Lunasol's to try?

Comment

• Skin Modelling Eyes EX01 Beige Bronze

Skin Modelling Eyes EX02 Beige Cool

Pic of my haul
          http://img.makeupalley.com/2/5/9/9/667263.JPG

Comment

• Oh my goodness Haru, your lunasol stuff are soo pretty!

Comment

• I'm not a fan of blue eye shadows but this time, this one looks really lovely!!

Comment

• How do the Skin Modelling Eyes fare in terms of pigmentation?
                I don't like those with only generous amout of glitters but yet very little pigments.

Comment

• oh.. i like [Skin Modelling Eyes EX02 Beige Cool]! it looks really nice. anyone try their lippie before? how does it fare when compare to YSL?

Comment

• Just tried out the Skin Modelling Eyes EX01 quad today and the pigment is quite good. I used the Jelly Eyes EX02 as the base. The Jelly Eyes gives a super sparkly finish, even more shimmery than Jill Stuart and dries down quite fast. I then applied the shades in the quad using the included sponge applicators. All of them went on very smoothly and the finish is just gorgeous, especially if you like shimmery eyeshadows. There's no chunky glitter in the eyeshadows. Even in the most sparkly shade in the upper right corner of the quad, it actually contains very fine shimmer.

Comment

• Haru.. EX01 and EX02 look I can't wait for mine to arrive in the mail.... .. Ordered from Kyotobabe... hopefully they managed to get the items for me.

Comment

• Isn't Sg getting the quads?

Comment

• No sign of them yet... Plus I couldn't wait..

Comment

• Originally posted by by7812 View Post
                            No sign of them yet... Plus I couldn't wait..
                            wow! i love EX02 Beige Cool... by7812, how much do u pay for them through Kyotobabe?

Comment

• any idea if HK will be releasing this collection by end of this month?

Comment

• i like EX01 Beige Bronze.

Comment

Working...
                                X