Lunasol by Kanebo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 autumn makeup

i saw lunasol's new eye palettes ad in a few japanese mags, and i fell in love with the main palette: also called Black Tea (same name as the previous collection)! i feel like getting it!

here's the link

Comment

Originally posted by blythylively
      i saw lunasol's new eye palettes ad in a few japanese mags, and i fell in love with the main palette: also called Black Tea (same name as the previous collection)! i feel like getting it!

here's the link

Me too. I love Black Tea too... Too bad it's quite expensive. I think I will just continue to admire it in its product booklet and my magazines.. hehehehe

Comment

Lemming for the Autumn collection e/s quad #05... the browns look so nice

Can't seem to find much reviews on the e/s texture. Is it better than Inoui ID quads?
        Last edited by eternity; 21-08-2006, 07:30 PM.

Comment

The Lunasol e/s texture is less silky and a bit more gritty than Inoui ID. Inoui ID has a softer texture. I think Lunasol is more pigmented but I prefer Inoui ID which has a finer quality.
          Pics of new products from Lunasol. Also heard from the SA that Lunasol has just been launched in Hong Kong and mainland China but not sure of the store locations.

Water Cream Foundation, 6 shades, 30g, 5250yen

Morning Wakening Massage, 50g, 4725yen. This is a massage gel that you massage into your skin in the morning to improve circulation.

Creamy Makeup Base, 30g, 3675yen

Micro Finish Powder N, 2 shades (01Translucent and 02 Natural Beige), 20g, 5250yen

http://www.kanebo-cosmetics.co.jp/lu...duct/basemake/

Comment

I love Lunasol stuff. The only stuff I got from them is Xmas 05 set while I was in BKK. So nice... But Lunasol stuff really isn't too affordable IMO

Comment

Haru ~ Is there any review on their water cream foundation, makeup base & the finish powder? Thanks.

Comment

When I saw this quad "Black Tea" from our dear fellow cotter, fleckenschnitte, I just need to borrow her picture to display here... it's so PRETTY!

Comment

yah so pretty! bangkok has lunasol right?

Comment

Yes, Lunasol is available at the huge department store, Siam Paragon, @ siam centre.

Comment

cool. Thanks!

Comment

Sorry AhCapp, I moved the pic to another folder Here it is again

Comment

Originally posted by haru
                          The Lunasol e/s texture is less silky and a bit more gritty than Inoui ID. Inoui ID has a softer texture. I think Lunasol is more pigmented but I prefer Inoui ID which has a finer quality.
                          Thanks for the review

Comment

Some pics of the Lunasol holiday makeup set, 6825yen out on 17 Nov in Japan. The set includes Lighting For Eyes EX02, Slide Face Brush, Full Glamour Gloss EX05, Shining Powder EX02 and handbag.
                            http://img.makeupalley.com/2/9/6/7/556879.jpeg
                            http://img.makeupalley.com/2/5/9/9/550601.jpeg

Comment

Better pic of the palette here

Comment

haru: the eyeshadow palette looks really good! thanks for the pics! how much are they?

Comment

Working...
                                X