No announcement yet.

Lunasol by Kanebo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted earlier the set is 6825yen, not too bad considering that their e/s quads retail for 5250yen each.

Comment

Wow, I love the set very much! Ok, I will have to get my bro to help me look out for it in HK. Lunasol is available in HK now

Comment

whereabouts is lunasol located in hk?

Comment

Lunasol was introduced to HK very recently. Currently only available at Sogo @ Causeway Bay.

G/F, Sogo, 555 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay
          Opening hours:10:00-22:00
          Tel: 28332412

Comment

dunno is this good news or not! i'm going hong kong next week! hope i don't over-spend on cosmetics!

Comment

Of course it's good news. Just buy buy BUY!

Go to FACES @ Oceam Terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui. 1 whole department store with just makeup. Nars, Benefit, Kanebo, sofina, Bloom, BB etc. It's just amazing!

Comment

Thanks for the address Ah Capp. Going to be in HK soon too and will want to check out other Lunasol products !

Comment

Originally posted by AhCapp
                  Of course it's good news. Just buy buy BUY!

Go to FACES @ Oceam Terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui. 1 whole department store with just makeup. Nars, Benefit, Kanebo, sofina, Bloom, BB etc. It's just amazing!
                  Haaaa.... but i just went there 2 months back :X

Comment

Lunasol's Spring 07 collection which is beige-themed.

Comment

Oh dear Iris, the spring collection are out in the mags?? Which mag did u get the pic from? Pls advise. Thank you!

Btw, the lunasol palettes are so pretty! I am going to faint soon...

Comment

The pics are from the Jan 2007 issue of Urb which was just released today in Japan. Urb is always the fastest in releasing new collections info but the annoying thing is that they have the least complete coverage of the various brands. Voce and Biteki will have more comprehensive catalogues but they are usually about 3 weeks behind Urb.

Comment

Pics of the new Skin Modelling Eyes palettes #1 Beige Beige, #2 Beige Orange,

#3 Beige Pink and #4 Beige Blue

Comment

So so nice.... Too bad they're always so expensive.....

Comment

Been eyeing some of the base makeup from this range. I am totally in love with the packaging of the line (so sleek and elegant). Thinking of grabbing the pressed powder and liquid foundation (still have not made up my mind whether to go for Sofina or Kanebo). Anyone had any experiences with the above products? LF shades is also a bit of a question.

Those palettes look beautiful. Especially the beige colours T_T! Pity i am a single lidded girl who has no idea how to apply eye makeup x.x

Comment

does anyone know where lunasol can be found in china? i'll be going to shanghai this week

Comment

Working...
                                X