how to fight with acne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to fight with acne

Hello guys I have suffered from Acne all my life. Was hoping to grow out of it but after lots of research and testing I took matters in my own hand. Below is what I do to stay clear:

No dairy or sugar. I sweeten things with honey, fructose, xylitol or maple syrup.
    Eat lots of wholegrain, seeds & nuts, pulses, vegetables, lean protein
    Drink green tea and plenty of water. I have a coffee in the morning to get me going.
    Cleanse every night with a muslin cloth and water (any gentle cleanser would be fine, keep it simple) and follow up with pure chimp super one.
    Exercise at least 3 times a week

Good luck and here’s to clear ski

Hi Amanda,

Maybe you like to try out our service at Apple Skin Care as we are specialize in treating all skin types. Currently, there is a facebook event going on and all you need to do is like, share and tag and you will be able to get a free customized facial treatment. There will not be any hidden cost nor obligation.

We hope to serve you and cure your acne soon!

URL: www.appleskincare.com.sg
    FB: www.facebook.com/appleskincare

Comment

Laser treatment is also provided to treat acne nowadays. FDA approved laser machines are used for this purpose that create no any side effect to skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda4545 View Post
        Hello guys I have suffered from Acne all my life. Was hoping to grow out of it but after lots of research and testing I took matters in my own hand. Below is what I do to stay clear:

No dairy or sugar. I sweeten things with honey, fructose, xylitol or maple syrup.
        Eat lots of wholegrain, seeds & nuts, pulses, vegetables, lean protein
        Drink green tea and plenty of water. I have a coffee in the morning to get me going.
        Cleanse every night with a muslin cloth and water (any gentle cleanser would be fine, keep it simple) and follow up with pure chimp super one.
        Exercise at least 3 times a week

Good luck and here’s to clear ski

Dear Amanda,

I also have this problem before and now I am using Dr Douxi from Taiwan and it really helps. You can go online and look at their products.

It really works for me, and now I am free from acne already.

Qoo10 - hellokiki Search Results : (Bestselling): Items now on sale at qoo10.sg

Comment

"OK... I found this skincare product and I'm very impressed... They have not launched yet but I have participated on their clinical trial...
          I participated to get rid of acne and now happy to have healthy, glowing and acne free skin... They have only natural herbal products… I love them; especially Jarvis Cream & Serum…
          Jarvis Cream helps skin invulnerable framework to be at the most healthiest condition and Jarvis Serum enter through skin; actuate the dead platelets with the goal that the blood can stream unreservedly once more.
          So by improving skin immune system, bacteria never returned and it also remove bacteria off of your skin...
          So if anyone is suffering from skin infection; acne problems, Eczema etc… Before anything, try Jarvis cosmetics."

Comment

I want to say that I have used pure chimp products as well and like their effect.
            Now my skin looks great, I have no red spots or acne.

Comment

Try Nature's Creation Aloe Vera Gel for Blemish Prone Skin, Ciracle Pimple Solution Pink Powder,Ciracle Red Spot Cream (Red Spot Healing Cream) for Acne care. You can buy them at Luv Delight new Singapore skincare, beauty online store http://luvdelight.com/skincare/acne-care.
              Last edited by posh888; 29-07-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I recently had a terrible recurrence of my acne triggered by hormones in the last 2 years. It was horrible, my face was full of whiteheads and blackheads and very oily. On the advice of my dermatologist I have not used moisturizer on my skin for many years. Last month I tried Kiehl's Ultra oil free gel and also Eucerin Dermopurifier hydrating care. Both worked wonders on my skin. it is very clear and much much less oily with little white and black heads. I guess my dermatologist was wrong about the moisturizer!! try it. it should be oil free and non comedogenic whatever you decide to try. am glad it is clear for now.

Comment

I have tried many skincare products, I find that for my sensitive, acne skin, gel always work on my skin. Whereas some cream just won't do, it will aggravate my skin and deteriorate.

Comment

should read this: A low-glycemic-load diet improves symptoms in acne vulgaris patients: a randomized controlled trial

link here: A low-glycemic-load diet improves symptoms in acne vulgaris patients: a randomized controlled trial

Comment

Acne problems can be so depressing! I have acne that flares up real bad and I have big pores. Scars also. I read recently in SimplyHer magazine about how to clear/take care of pores and found an interesting treatment by this aesthetic clinic called carbon laser peel. I thought it is so cool, so decided to try it as I am very bothered by my pores.

Basically, it is a laser facial by a doctor who'd cover your face with a layer of carbon (fluid?) and when he lasers the face, it helps to resurface the skin, stimulate collagen etc. The best part of it is that it reduced my pore size and exfoliates the skin. Ok, the cool part is that you know carbon is black right? So you start off with a ash-black face and as the laser goes over the skin, the blackstuff goes away. My skin felt so clean after that! I did this at Halley Medical Aesthetics. The doc there (Dr Terence Tan) also recommended some diet strategies to help me with my problems. Very reassuring doctor. I am going back again soon to see how else he can help me with my scars.

Comment

i am also battling with acne or should i say it is more of pimples, clogged pores with whiteheads and blackheads. I used to have clear skin but ever since few years ago it just erupted. now at its worst. super depressing.

Comment

I just recovered from acne breakouts due to stress and lack of sleep. Didn't have time to really take care of my skin coz i was busy moving house and my skin was so sensitive to the dust. So, i discovered a home remedy and within 1 week my breakouts subsided. I did a video explaining in detail how i made it..please follow this link --> http://bit.ly/1zOipDr

Comment

Originally posted by anpanman View Post
                            i am also battling with acne or should i say it is more of pimples, clogged pores with whiteheads and blackheads. I used to have clear skin but ever since few years ago it just erupted. now at its worst. super depressing.
                            I'm also in the same situation as you, blessed with clear flawless skin since young until about 3 yrs ago whereby hormonal acnes started to pop up at chin area. Another pops up when one dies off, never seem to end Although they are still under control, the scars are however taking longer time to fade n i m juz frustrated with this never ending pop ups so finally decided to try laser facial at Gangnam Laser Clinic. Went this morning n cos 1st visit so cost only $48. Juz so happened that i created new scars yesterday but squeezing some black heads so today's treatment is a good benchmark to tell how effective it's. Thumbs up! My new n old scars are 1 shade lighter immediately after treatment. Need to go back 2 wks later for follow up, so will see how it goes then. The laser after treatment look n feel is on par or even better than having done a facial at beauty salon. I'll rather go for a laser package than a beauty salon package in this case as cheaper n you're in the safe hand of a medical doc n not some so-called certified beautician.

Comment

Sometimes too much sweets, or peanuts will cause acne problem. So try to minimize the amount of sweets and peanuts intake.

Comment

Working...
                              X