Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugarbean
    replied
    i think a combination of Laneige WSP and Water Bank Essence will leave your skin moisturiser and supple after 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Connexion
    replied
    how long does the effect of Olay White Radiance Mask last?

I'm looking for a product that truly moisturise and have a lasting effect and not apply the product, and after 2 days no more. :Doh:

Leave a comment:

• Glossie
    replied
    Threads merged.

I find La Mer plumps up my skin almost immediately. You could even detect a glow!

Amore does trial facials. Comes to about $68 and they might throw in a free eye treatment or something. I'm really interested now.

Leave a comment:

• Glossie
    replied
    Originally posted by ponine
    As mentioned in one of the thread, I had a very nice experience with this skincare brand when i went for a facial at Amore Day Spa.
    The beautician told me that this is a salon exclusive brand but i'm wondering if i can get this brand somewhere else :p
    It's GM Collin. My friend in HK told me about it sometime back, said it's good, and asked me for the salons that use this line. I also first saw it at Amore. Can you update your reviews, Ponine? Did your skin improve? Which facial treatment did you use?

http://www.gmcollin.com/

Apparently, Amore's the only one using Collin:
    http://www.lcl.fr/gmc/www.nsf/monde?OpenForm&lang=en

Leave a comment:

• Roo
    replied
    for me it's Olay's white radiance mask.
    it's extremely moisturising, makes the skin supple and glowy

Leave a comment:

• CoolBeans
    replied
    fancl's yogurt mask & pack does the job for me. i love the way it makes my skin GLOW after application. the best thing is the portion is big enough for two. it's the perfect mask for sharing with the bf!

Leave a comment:

• llucidity
    replied
    Originally posted by ponine
    Apply the WSP to bed? Would it stain my pillow and bed ?

What i meant was that after the facial, my skin became tighter, and looked more pumped and hence appears smoother and so much younger. But alas the effect last for about 1 week.

I wonder if using a night cream religiously will help? Darphin Arovita C ?
    Smooth on a thin layer of WSP 15 mins before you sleep. It will get absorbed into your skin and thus wont stain your pillow.

Leave a comment:

• stardust
    replied
    I lovelovelove to use FANCL's rhythm up pack/vitalize up pack once a week. It boosts my skin - makes it very radiant and moisturized, and yes..SUPPLE indeed.. and lightens acne scars for me as well. Love it love it!

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    Collin - anyone heard of this brand?

As mentioned in one of the thread, I had a very nice experience with this skincare brand when i went for a facial at Amore Day Spa.

The beautician told me that this is a salon exclusive brand but i'm wondering if i can get this brand somewhere else :p

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    Originally posted by joey
    U could try SKII's Facial treatment repair C? So far, only this 'plumps' up my skin, can be used under the eyes too

Another one i tried is Biotherm's D Stress Night lotion (blue bottle). This takes a longer time for the effect to show but pricewise, it's easier on my pocket
    How much is the Facal Treatment Repair C ?

I am currently using very simple skincare. Only Kose Sekkisei Lotion on my face. Sometimes i apply the Sekkisei moisturiser but not nightly.

Is the Facial Treatment Repair C the miracle water?

Heard so much about SKII : some said it's their holy grail some claims it's not suitable for sensitive skin. For me? I am hesistant to try for fear of being hooked onto an expensive brand.

Leave a comment:

• huili
    replied
    Vel: Cavier is a sheet mask, not those in tube one. In green packaging.

There are Cavier, Collagen, Ceramide, Red Ginseng and even Mushroom mask. For the first 3, they came in different scents, Rose, Eucalyptus and Lemon. Got it?

Cavier- softening
    Collagen - matured skin
    Ceramide - moisturise/hydrate

Leave a comment:

• joey
    replied
    U could try SKII's Facial treatment repair C? So far, only this 'plumps' up my skin, can be used under the eyes too

Another one i tried is Biotherm's D Stress Night lotion (blue bottle). This takes a longer time for the effect to show but pricewise, it's easier on my pocket

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    Instruction says apply 3mins b4 going to bed, but i apply after bath. Apply thinly will not stain yr pillow.

But the effect dying on me after just 3/4 jar.

Darphin is now avail at Bugis Seiyu??

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    Apply the WSP to bed? Would it stain my pillow and bed ?

What i meant was that after the facial, my skin became tighter, and looked more pumped and hence appears smoother and so much younger. But alas the effect last for about 1 week.

I wonder if using a night cream religiously will help? Darphin Arovita C ?

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    for youthful skin, i find Biotherm Elastic Lotion & Kose Cellgenic are good as toners. Can feel their effect immediately esp for Bio's.

I find most brands are for older skin. takes awhile to see effect.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X