No announcement yet.

caryll 's (Hair Perm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done, Caryll! You really look like a pie here Like your lip colour and blusher.

Comment

candy aka miss lim a.r.h? awww~ have not seen you for so long.. miss you.. feeling so kiddie now! how're you doing? so surprise you recognise me. doubt i would.
      Last edited by luv_shan; 04-06-2005, 02:16 AM.

Comment

my dear friend, can u delete my name ah ? hahaha

I'm good I FEEL SO OLD NOW...

I just saw your FOTD and it stuck me as you look VERY familiar haha ok..me going to bed, yak more tomorrow

Comment

wow chox!!!! u've good memory! how do you remember the kids' face???

Comment

Originally posted by luv_shan

vernis mamasan: no no. make up will melt! unlike eileen.. lol.
            Finally see you with make-up on! Looking very fantastic. My make-up also melts. Anyway, what a babe. *wolf-whistle*

Comment

aww my dear caryll you look so sweet!!! (:

Comment

for the nice MU you had...you looked as pretty...pink tones suit u good

Comment

Originally posted by cUp
                  wow chox!!!! u've good memory! how do you remember the kids' face???
                  Hi Cup, I used to tutor Caryll a little when she was MUCH younger after doing relief at school. I remember she had a gang of friends with her ALL the time.

I'm not a teacher now, but I truly enjoyed teaching But GOSH, I feel so OLD...

Comment

aww~ thanks! you girls makes me melt.

for cheng, eileen, shandy and crumbsthecat.

shandy: actually, i only have this very few LIMITED color to play with. lol. thus, most are pinkish.

candy: pls don't declare yourself old here. unless you want to be by cotters.
                    i feel old too after losing contact for 8? years. goodness, you didn't contact me when you're back!

miss candy here is a good cook and bakes delicious cookies.

i taught tuition after my Os and i tell you, i doubt i could even remember their face!
                    but it's quite a sad thing you know, i didn't change at all since you recognised me.
                    Last edited by luv_shan; 04-06-2005, 12:46 PM.

Comment

pretty girl, don't so happy ok, getting recognised after all these years is no good.

ok ok, joke, i bring u the pink buttons tonight coz u are so pretty

Comment

huh. but i don't i'm going to the flea market l.e.h. what time you going? taking cab or mrt?

i'm going out with my bf.
                        and yeah, i reckon it's not good to be recognise since from age 12 to now 20. bleahz! come to think so it

Comment

so funny, kept thinking u going. ok, i keep them for u.

u slimmed & changed so much i think

Comment

caryll,

You've definitely grown up a lot ! I think your features are still the same but the overall feel definitely more ooo-la-la!

Comment

stumble upon this!

you look sweet in the picture! next time go BV i take photo for you first with my camera! heh!

Comment

shan!!!! haven't come here for so long, you look sooooooooooooo cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X