No announcement yet.

EOTD: Sundressing Makeover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe thanks for the prompt reply! Will most probably get Macroviolet then!

Comment

Holy cow! That was some eye makeup! So pretty! You're making me lem for the palette now!

Comment

ruthie babe .. those colors are not from the quad .. they are the single pots!! i think summer neutral is really very cool color and can pair up with alot of khakies, greens, yellows and stuffs its like along the same family range of sumptous olive family only much much lighter

yanniez the colors looks fantastic on you .. now i must use my new stuffs tomorrow too too tempting

Comment

Nylon and Lustreleaf are from the quad. Not too sure about the summer one. Nevertheless, still lemming!

Comment

Thanks Diana and Ruth!

Yup Summer Neutral is pot and Nylon & Lustreleaf are from the quad although available in pots as well! I love Summer Neutral! It's olive yet has a goldish sheen, a very unique color IMO, MUST GET!

Comment

alluring eyes you have

Comment

i keep thinking that you are a malay. But turn out you are not! teehee. Very pretty eyes..

Comment

Thanks girls! I don't have pretty eyes, it's the makeup and that pic just happened to capture a nice shot, when i tried again I just couldn't get the same effect

Jeanie: That's interesting to know! What makes you think so? Haha.

Comment

Don't know why...coz I have a malay friend whose name is Yannie...so I thought you are a malay. teehee.

Comment

lol. yanniez came from my chinese name Liyan.

Comment

i love how the colours turn out on your eyes!

Comment

The green looks like a brighter version of Oceanique. I think Permaplum is more cool. Macroviolet can be layered for intensity.

I can't see more than two colours with the eyes wide; the Nylon melds into the green under the lighting. Pardon my blindness. Nice eyes, though

Comment

what pretty eyes you have! love the eye makeup.

Comment

Once again, thank you for the compliments!

Glossie: Sorry for the bad pictures, my cam couldn't capture the colors accurately. I don't have Oceanique so I can't compare but Lustreleaf is a minty green. It was applied last and blended into the brow highlight and lid color. You see mostly Lustreleaf when my eyes are open because it's applied on the largest surface area of my eyes, the area between my lids and browbone. Man I'm so jealous of those deep set eyed caucasians!

Comment

Thanks for explaining, girly I just found out from MAC's webbie that Summer Neutral is another olive green. Oceanique has a neutral tone, not much gold in it, which I like.

You can still try to achieve deep-set eyes with illusion tricks. You have a nice set already anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X