X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziann
    replied
    Originally posted by Kimoko
    Nope. There's no need to call to verify your cc particulars.
    great! thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ziann
    replied
    is there a need to call their CS to verify my credit card details if I use VPOSTUSA shipping address as my billing address?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• notapig
    replied
    Actually I find drugstore quite cheap to purchase because most items are small in size, box is also quite small. Vpost will be around $1-2 for each item. It can be cheaper if you are ordering a lot of items. However, if your friend can check the item, you will not suffer the same problem as me. You get all items in good condition.

I have not send back, I still taking my time to think. haha.

Leave a comment:

• shrooms
    replied
    maybe u just send it back by surface mail? cheapest alternative? actually what will happen if you dont ship it back?

anyway if say i order from drugstore.com and my friend lives in US, will it be cheaper for the item to be shipped to her then she ship to me again? or cheaper to just use Vpost?

Leave a comment:

• notapig
    replied
    I add vpost address to my credit card and use vpost address for all.

Drugstore refund me the money before i mailed back the stuff!! Amazing. should I mailed back the stuff, I still want to order from them in future. Will they black list me once they realise I mailed back from Singapore.

Leave a comment:

• ponydancer
    replied
    hi, may i ask how u ordered from drugstore.com?
    coz i tried, and the billing address is supposed to be an US address.

Leave a comment:

• notapig
    replied
    Oh my!!

I don't dare to reply to drugstore or take any action becaause I was at quite a loss what to do. Drugstore has emailed me that they will be refunding the money back to me, and they really did before I mailed back the item. I am shocked but happy. The money is now in my credit card.
    What should I do now? mail back the items or just hold on to the items? They have the right to deduct from my credit card if they realise I have not mail back or my purchase is through vpost?

Leave a comment:

• notapig
    replied
    yup, my first package has air packs. Second package has none.
    They say they will refund e amount, but I have to send it back. I did not mention I am not located in the USA. I am worried that I tell them I am from Singapore, they will blame vpost and not refund.
    That means if I use a harsh tone, I am able to get my refund and not mail back the items?

Leave a comment:

• notapig
    replied
    Hi,

I order some stuff from drugstore.com, 3 of my blusher was reduced from cake to powder format. I cant use them as everytime is opened up, it messed up the table and was supposed to use them as gift but don't think I should give spoilt items as presents. I was thinking of using surface mail to mail the item back to them, the cost will be s$1 but take around 2-4 weeks. I will be able to get USD$11 back as U have not opened the item.

This is the second time I order from them, previously I have only one spoilt blusher so decide to let it go. However, this time I believed the refund is quite significant. Their package is not done very well.

Will they do refund if I am shipping back the spoilt item from singapore because the mailing address is supposed to be vpost address? anyone ask for a redund before?

Leave a comment:

• notapig
    replied
    Hi
    Was thinking of ordering from drugstore, if i wan to send my item via vpost. do they accept international credit card? What shld i key in for my billing address?thks
    Last edited by notapig; 13-07-2006, 02:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Retropolizee
    replied
    hi, i noticed there was a recent spree on drugstore.com, anyone interested to start another again? I am interested to purchase some items. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• krispourri
    replied
    Not sure, but they do pack compact IMO.
    Previous purchases approx 100USD. Vpost shipping approx $1 per item

Leave a comment:

• postpet2
    replied
    How's the shipping cost if i get it thru vpost?
    i'm thinking abt <10 items.

Leave a comment:

• krispourri
    replied
    They ship out very fast.
    Usually within 2 days after your order.

Leave a comment:

• postpet2
    replied
    i'm planning to order from drugstore.com soon...
    How fast is their shipment?

Don't mind if anyone is interested to ride on...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X