Nail Salons @ Yishun, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi coco,
    which place she stays at? we need to go to her home? can provide contact? thanks. wondering how she charge for mani n pedi. Not sure into gel or acrylic, just need someone to care for my bad nails. Hence probably looking at classic.

Comment

hi u can call her at 97590866 . for more detail i think u got to check *** her

Comment

Hi cotters, i went to PINC at northpoint's new wing today for an Express mani. Its environment is cozy but i do not like the service at all! My nail polish was not applied properly with bubbles popping out on the thumbnail and some scratched part on the fingernails =( The manicurist was also a little rude.

When i waited for my nails to dry, the manicurist was sitting at the staff table to do her own nails which is fine with me. But when she wanted me to pay, she called to her colleague "EH COLLECT MONEY FROM MY CUSTOMER LEI" as if i'm deaf or sth. This made me so angry. Then i accidentally spoiled one of the nail colours when i was taking money frm my bag to pay. And she did nt even wan to come forward to help me "repair" it, asking her colleague to do it instead. So i jus sat there and waited till one of them is willing to come and help me with it

Although what i'm doin is jus a $10 express mani, but shldnt they treat all customers equally? Jus sharing my bad experience. It has nice ambience, but not-that-nice service

Dear cotters who live in AMK can try Beauty Asset which is outside AMK hub=) i love their service and classic mani and pedi is good too. Not too expensive either.

Comment

Originally posted by dotebaby View Post
          Heaven just launched their membership. Members can change their nail colors unlimited times for 1 year. Plus other discounts like 10% off for services. Never come across this kind of membership. I signed up already. Membership cost me $88. Dun need to buy polish anymore. Plan to change color 2-3 times a week to get my money worth
          Which part of Northpoint is Heaven located at? I read it's the new wing but i've been there a few times and only saw PINC.

TIA~

Comment

cocococo,

I like your bridal nails! Simple and sweet. Is it acrylic? I'm looking for home-based manicurist who does acrylic for my AD coz I would need to do it the night before as I'm a very chor *** person who would definitely break my nails unwittingly.

TIA!

Comment

Originally posted by rainedew View Post
              Which part of Northpoint is Heaven located at? I read it's the new wing but i've been there a few times and only saw PINC.

TIA~
              They are located at the same level as PINC. Near the lift.

Comment

my manicurist staying at Yishun,its home based.
                She is good. This is her contact:

http://www.cynfulnails.blogspot.com/

Comment

what is her name and contact have website?

Comment

nails salon @ HDB block

hi ladies.. recently i have try a new nails salon @ yishun blk 748, #01-228..is actually inside a facial shop.. her skills n attitude nt bad.. her pricing *** is reasonable.. mani pedi @ $34 free 2 art.. can try it out.. i think the facial shop is called susan tia de beaute.. something like that. u can contact the manicurist @ 84291314 Queenie..

Comment

nails @ yishun

i *** have tried the nails salon @ susan tia de beaute.. the manicurist skill is quite gd.. although the place onli gt 1 sit.. the price is ok ***.. i *** do simple art for manicure she didnt even charge **.. btw.. she using poshe quick dry top.. she can get poshe topcoat @ $28..but need to wait 1 wk b4 i can get it.. lol.. can try it out.. all i can say is

Comment

There's this nail salon in Blk 732 Yishun Ave 5 offering S$25.00 only for classic mani pedi. Worth trying...

Comment

This is my manicurist Wendy, all her contact and info are on her web: www.nailspassion.com. She's good.

Comment

heys babes! i tried the pedi @ Blk 732 Yishun Ave 5. It's very cheap. only $18. The thing i like is that her feet soak thing is BUBBLING! haha and it vibrates. =D There's only one manicurist there.

For the price, please don't expect damn good ambiance. She has 2 kids running about and she does scold her kids when she's doing your nails. Yups. But on the good side, she does put in alot of effort when filing your feet. Can see that she's really sincere. Plus she's willing to open her shop early at your request! I went at 8:30pm and she did my nails until 10+ pm. =)

However, the con is that her shop does not have many colours to choose from. Mostly shades of red. Off hand i think there's only about 30 colours? And some of the colours are.. erms.. not that nice. They don't have those bright colours (which is quite a disappointment)

The $18 pedicure is only for first timers. To enjoy this promotion u gotta buy a package of 5, or 10+2 free. =) IMO it's a good place to do pedi. If you have the Heaven package, u can trot over to Northpoint to ask them to change your colours. HAHAHA!!!

Comment

Susan tia de beaute close shop at 6pm.
                              When i wanted to call and make appointment, she insisted me to come earlier than 6pm so she can knock off on time.

Comment

Recently I went to try out 2 nail shop in Yishun:

1) Nails Niche at Blk 744 Yishun St 72. It is just opposition the mrt station along the stretch of the S11 coffeeshop. Went there to make a set of make to order nails. their tape has a good holding power yet easy to take off. IMO, good for brides to be who have brittle nails and cannot do nail art.

2) Heaven at Northpoint Level 3. I will recommend this shop compared to PINC as they have a wide selection of OPI nail polish and Oops nail polish endorsed by Jolin Tsai. Atmosphere is good with a large tv on the wall to kill your boredom. The con is that it is very cold for me there. Most importantly, they don't hard sell. I feel so uncomfortable when the manicurist keep asking you want to sign package or add ons. I just went to do a express pedi and was attended by Moon. She seems new there but very meticulous when painting my toenails. There was no mention of add ons, only ask once whether I want to join membership for unlimited nail polishing sessions at $88. (Details: http://www.theheaven.com.sg/membership.php) The offer sounds ok to me so I signed up for it. Those who are interested to go to Heaven can look for Moon.

Comment

Working...
                                X