Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricia_kw
    replied
    Hi anyone knw summer nails charges how much for acrylic nails? or gel xtension?

Leave a comment:

• ineine
    replied
    How much does it cost to do Gel nails in JB?
    Estimate?

Leave a comment:

• jesdreamz
    replied
    I go to Summer nails to do my monthly infills & nailart too.. Been with Samantha for a few mths already & must say she is really meticulous & does not rush through doing your nails... Her nailart is not that bad too...
    Before her, I used to patronize another shop in Holiday Plaza but the manicurists' service & skills at the other shop is getting fr bad to worst!! That why's i decided to try out the other nail salons in Holiday Plaza & found Summer nails.. :-)

Leave a comment:

• mieke
    replied
    Summer Nails in holiday plaza

I went Summer Nails just last friday, 21 Sept 07 after hearing cotters talking about raves of Summer Nails and Samatha skills. I was quite disappointed with her skills though for nail art and the time taken to do classic manicure plus nail art was quite long too( around 2 hours and fifteen minutes). The flowers she drawn are a little out of shape, maybe she's rushing to eat lunch because she painted my fingers for me from 12.30pm till around 2.15pm. When she finished, she disappeared and i was still there waiting for my nails to dry. When i'm about to leave, i accidentally smeared my thumb nail colour and there was a small hole. When i told another manicurist, she said it's only a small hole and it's not very visble so there's no need to redo. Though not very happy with the answer, i left

Leave a comment:

• haynegoh
    replied
    Princess J: Where is Summer Nails located? The price range? Hope to do acrylics over there. Any idea what is the price like ?

Leave a comment:

• PrincessJ
    replied
    Yeah! I Vote for Summer Nails too!
    Did mine some months ago, there were 2 girls there, cannot remember the names.
    They made me real comfortable, and my SO was also invited to sit beside me, as it was a weekday and there weren't many customers.
    Love their huge collection of "gossip" magazines...kekekeke...
    Took about 1.5 hours for the Pedicure alone, it just shows how detailed they are...
    My feet were sparkling clean and their paint job was good!

Leave a comment:

• meowmaggie
    replied
    I have tried one shop at City Square (forgot the name of the shop). The service is *** so horrendos....price are like Spore, service is so bad....dun do it in JB....waste of money.

Leave a comment:

• se7enseas
    replied
    Just did my nails at holiday plaza, there is this shop called 'Ten Perfect Nails' upstairs, having a promo for mani and pedi for RM$45 only for 1st time customer :wow: (Usual: RM$55) They have a wide range of OPI nail colors, including the latest designer series. What's even better is, their promo also comes with a free eye treatment and armpit hair removal session at another beauty salon (valid for 1 month). But forgot to ask when this promo ends.

Their painting skills is good but their self drawn nail art is so-so only (3D nail art is ok). But what i like is that they have two manicurists working on you, one doing mani and another doing pedi. Most importantly, they work fast , good for singaporeans like us who wants to make the most our time shopping in JB

Their place is clean, spacious and cozy. They have sofa chairs and ceramic foot sinks (not those plastic portable types). When done with painting, they will guide you to the coach area, where u continue to dry your fingers and toes nails.

Initially, I was searching for Summer Nails, but in the end i didnt managed to find it. When I looked around, I noticed some other nail shops look quite small, dim and not with a wide range of OPI nail polishes too. I find this nail shop fairs quite well among them, I think i will go back again to check out their package
    Last edited by se7enseas; 07-05-2007, 01:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• andrie
    replied
    hi cotters....

i had tried Summer Nails before...was done by Samantha...thru my experiences (bcoz i always go for mani and pedi...and sometimes, i diy myself too) i find that sam was really detail and really care for ur hand!!! from the way she did my cuticles i know!!! bcoz i always push back my cuticles thats y all my cuticles all hide inside!! and she went all the way in to cut it for me!! and its not painful @ all!!! guess how long she spend just on my cuticles?? abt 45 mins!!! she's really good..at that time i also had a wound on my thumb (bcoz i itchy mouth, go and bite the skin beside my nail) and after i get manicured by her, my wound actually healed better...guess bcoz she cut away those dead skin...lol...application was good too...hahaha..if i am going jb again, will definately look for her!!! she's one of the best manicurist i have seen..too bad that singapore didnt have much of these kinda manicurist...only a handful...those whom really care abt their customers and their work...lol...2 thumbs up for samantha!!!
    Last edited by andrie; 25-04-2007, 11:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• alba
    replied
    dear cotters,

I just came back from a full mani and pedi from Gugo (2nd level) at CitySquare last Saturday!
    And they suck big time!

The whole session last only slightly over an hour!!

For pedi, no scrub, no removal of death skin
    For mani, no massage, no scrub, no treatment

their classic mani and pedi felt like express mani and pedi!!

Please think twice before you patronise them!!

Leave a comment:

• haynegoh
    replied
    i though of doing it at city plaza. Any recommendation over there? Nsil passion is at RM140 actually is it cheap ? Becos as i know the price in SG is also about this price...

Leave a comment:

• ru13
    replied
    any reccomendations for gel inlays, be going holiday plaza and i think its time to do my finger inlays. Thanks~

Leave a comment:

• inspiration
    replied
    i just went in nail passion in the weekends too and had spa mani and pedi at rm144. check with them acrylic for hands and was quote $140 per set.

Leave a comment:

• teiko
    replied
    Holiday Inn has more shops and I have just returned from doing my nails over the weekend. It would normally cost RM55 for both mani and pedi.

Nail art for one nail starts from RM6
    Full set for acrylics I think start from RM35 onwards. HTHS

I normally visit Nail Passion also.

Leave a comment:

• haynegoh
    replied
    Holiday Inn? City Sq ? Acrylics

Hi guy! will be going to malaysia on wenesday. I would like to do Acrylics nail over there. Any recommendation on what shop should i go for? How about the price range? Becos i'm kinda afraid they gonna to overcharge me ... haha...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X