No announcement yet.

Spa for couple ( unisex )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went to afond spa also for my so's bday too!
    yeap mus say tt service is good

and we went for the jacuzzi, great!
    the staff were quite nice jus knock on the door and ask if we are done with the jacuzzi. will not jus enter even though door is not locked n time is up =D

but i don't really enjoy the massage.. the massage don't give the relaxing feeling like those i've done before. and my body was aching from the massage the next day =/

oh ya.. really no pushy sales! (anyway the package wasnt much cheaper than gg one time price)

Comment

• butterflies26: haha i forgot which room we were in! it's on the first floor though. yepp will ask for a change of room is possible next time!

shapig: oh how much was the package price? they didnt tell us haha. n yea the massage was painful at times, but i thought i was just not used to it because it was my first time at massage haha

Comment

• Originally posted by fashionwonders View Post
        butterflies26: haha i forgot which room we were in! it's on the first floor though. yepp will ask for a change of room is possible next time!

shapig: oh how much was the package price? they didnt tell us haha. n yea the massage was painful at times, but i thought i was just not used to it because it was my first time at massage haha
        the package was 188, includes massage and scrub for 1.5 hrs =)
        then i added 68 bucks for the jacuzzi for 0.5 hrs

haha i feel the massage wasn't much strength used but yet painful... lol don't know how to explain also~ =p

Comment

• shapig: oh gosh i should have taken ur package as well! i took the $318 one only because i really wanted the jacuzzi. didnt know that i can just add it in like that. haha

Comment

• ya actually i dunno wad are the options available. i jus called to ask if there's couple spa then she say have, it's 188. lol so i jus take ***.. =p
            so i asked if the 188 packagae incl jacuzzi, then she say to add 68 bucks~
            if she tell me the 318 one i will prob take also cos i dunno wad's available. hehe

next time u can go for any package and add 68 for the jacuzzi then =))

Comment

• Hi gals, seem like this Afond spa quite good.. thought of going there this weekend as is my bf's bd.. should i called n booked in advance?? N which branch you gals usually go?? Thks

Comment

• heyy! sorry for replying only now. yepp should call n book in advance! i went to the chinatown one. i think butterflies26 went there too! but i think both branches should have couple rooms, so u can take ur pick! (:

hope your bf will have a wonderful bday with u! :D

Comment

• yes, i went to the chinatown one too how come suddenly like all going afond? lol

the wen luxe one sounds nice, any more reviews on it? I was thinking of going the aramsa one, but no time lately sigh

Comment

• oh ya, about the massage at afond, i *** really enjoy it too.. i enjoyed the scrub more wahaha i think they use the elbows that's why? not so nice. like umm makes me ticklish hahahaa but as i said, maybe it's just me :p

Comment

• hey ladies, i already booked the couple room at the holland village this coming sun. Any one been to that branch before??

Comment

• hmmm... so which packages more worth it?

1) the $188 massage + scrub n add $68 for jacuzzi

2) any of the $318 packages?

Comment

• Originally posted by princesslucy
                          went to afond last year and had a great time but for my bday this year i wanted to try somewhere new so my bf took me to wen luxe spa, recommended by some magazines. the space is beautiful, modern and posh. we had a "spa lover's package" 3 hours each of massage, facial and mani or pedi. the treatment was fantastic but best was the room. very luxurious with ensuite rain forest shower. also the products they used smell so nice :-) i think they have a special Valentine's day promo and they gave us both products and spa vouchers for return visit!!! good price somemore, about $500 per couple for 3 hr treatments. i am already bugging my bf to take me there for valentine's :-))
                          Hi, may i know if wen luxe spa does hard selling after the treatments?
                          Thanks lots!

Comment

• any gd massage deals with at least 2hrs massage? tia

Comment

• Thanks princesslucy Haha..

Comment

• Any spa vouchers to let go for 2? PM me please!

Comment

Working...
                                X