Eyelash treatment/serum/growth enhancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyelash enhancer

[QUOTE=loewe.25;2768585]Personally, i've tried talika and loreal, but it doesn't have any effect on me. 3 months ago i tried a new brand, up till now i'm still using, and my lashes are even longer than those fake lashes i'm using. I need to purchase my 5th box but i need more ppl buying so i could get at a cheaper price and no gst included. Interested can pm me =)[/QUOTE

Hi there, where did you get your eyelash treatment serum?

Comment

• Originally posted by misssunshine View Post
      canmake doesnt work for me
      It doesn't work for me as well. Not even Talika

Comment

• When it comes to eyelash growth products my first and last choice is Lashovee. I'm very satisfied to that product makes my eyelash longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by AshleyCurtiz View Post
          When it comes to eyelash growth products my first and last choice is Lashovee. I'm very satisfied to that product makes my eyelash longer.
          Thanks for sharing but where do we get this?

Comment

• i tried lashovee, and it works for me. I have longer lashes now and noticed that it gets thicker than before. I've seen this product from an online eyelash product review site while looking for best eyelash enhancer to use.

Comment

• @ Official Site: www.LASHOVEE.com

Comment

• Has anyone tried Latisse? I've heard so many good reviews about it that you can see results in just 30 days. I would love to try if the feedback is good here.

Comment

• I have LiLash and Revitalash for sale.

PM me if interested.

Comment

• I know a place where they got sell Lash Enhancers.

Brow lash Enhancer (Eyebrow and lash 2 in 1).

I personally think is better than Latisse.

It is inside a beauty salon, of cos.. u ladies have to be smart and know how to handle hard selling beauticians...
                    What i do is, i just directly go to one of the friendly looking beautician, and asked directly to buy the product.

But ask for testing first... I find it is better than go Sasa, buy products without testing. What if it stinks or you are allergic to it ?
                    Then it waste money....

At the Toa Payoh Bus Interchange got this shop The Best Beauty Centre.

It got sell. My friend say very good.. and i bought one also...
                    Very effective... I mean if u compare Latisse (just solely for lash) vs the Brow Lash enhancer (2 in1 product).

The brand is called Biostrata.

Can find out more from the beautician.. if dun believe, can always google.

Comment

• Idol Lash Eyelash Enhancer - idollash.com I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and am so far happy with what I'm seeing.I already have very long lashes so I wanted this to thicken them up and it has already made my lashes healthier and thicker. It's not a dramatic difference yet but from what I've read it takes 2 months to see the full results. For the price I would say it's worth the money. It's only a quarter the price of most big name brands and at least I've seen results. Everyone is different and will probably have different result but if you're looking for a cheap alternative it's worth a try.

Comment

• Go for Xlash Eyelash Growth Serum. I tried almost everything to get those fuller eyelashes as wasn't blessed with long, dark and curly eyelashes. Thanks to Xlash Eyelash Growth Serum which has solved my problem. I began to notice the change in less than two weeks. Its an excellent product. I ordered it from Eyelash Serum Looks Longer Eyelashes | Eyelashes Enhancer - Xlash

Comment

• I used them on my lashes every evening, and it DOES perform wonders! It has prolong to a factor where I do not need to put more than 2 layers of mascara to have really longer, thicker eyelashes! However, it has some adverse reactions if used onto your eye lid or in your eye. I unintentionally smeared abit on my eye lids before and the next morning hours, my eye lid transformed into a plum color. I don't really thoughts that though, cos large looks quite fairly and it seemed like I'm dressed in eye shadow LOL but it will go away after a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by sh3r3na
                            I have been using this brand called 'Lumigan' recently, pretty much the same thing as Latisse. I applied them on my eyelashes every night, and it DOES work wonders! It has lengthen to a point where I dont have to put more than 2 coats of mascara to have really long and thick eyelashes! However, it has some side effects if applied onto your eyelid or in your eye. I accidentally smeared abit on my eyelids before and the next morning, my eyelid turned into a plum shade. I don't really mind that though, cos the colour looks quite pretty and it looked like I'm wearing eyeshadow LOL but it will go away after a day. If applied into your eye, nothing will happen to your vision but you will keep tearing. But it does give a miraculous transformation to your lashes!
                            i use lumigan too! it's medication for certain eye condition i think... i use a lipstick brush to apply to reduce the smudging. hee hee.
                            my lash tends to grow longer but not thicker ***... dunno why... but better than nothing hahaha

Comment

• i tried canmake and talika. doesnt work.
                              does eyelash treatments offered by aesthetic clinics work?
                              how abt Foltène Eyelash and Latisse ?
                              is there any product/treatment that doesnt require perpetual reliance? i.e.f the lashes would stop growing/return to original length once we stop using the product? I am not keen in relying on the product forever.
                              Thank you.

Comment

• I'm using this now and I'm start feel the different!

Click below link for more info:
                                Just c|ndy: IUZZEE微整形美眼亮笔 | Iuzzee Long Lash

Comment

Working...
                                X