Skin protection after a swim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin protection after a swim

Anyone know what we should use after a swim to protect our skin? what brand is recommended??? thank for your help.

HI forever,
    What do you want to protect ur skin against?

But one gentle reminder: Always remember to apply sunblock when u go for a swim!

Comment

Normal body lotion should do if you are afraid of dryness. Just bathe thoroughly to remove any residue of chlorine (or salt). If I get sunburn I'll use aloe vera gel to soothe the skin. You can get aloe vera gel at any pharmacie or supermarket, any brand is fine.

Comment

thank for all ur replies.. hmm... actually, i don't really take good care of my skin... i don't know what i should use to protect my skin... cos i'm kinda of lazy haha so i'm actually looking for something to maybe at least apply on after bathing....

Comment

How abt after exercise? Personally, other than washing my face after a workout, I hate to apply anything sticky on it such as moisturiser. I know this is bad for my skin but I really like it to feel clean and dry after all the perspiration

What abt you gals?

Comment

me too... i feel so refreshed after a swim or work out.... that's why, i'm checking out what other things i can do to take care of my skin after a swim...
            Last edited by forever; 01-12-2005, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X