Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nail Art Book

Hi!

Does anyone knows where I can find Nail Art Books in English?

I saw 1 in Times today, but it was in Japanese! IT was very clear and detailed and actually teaches all the different tricks and techniques on different designes for nails...

I'm hoping to find something similar but in English ...

Thanks!

usually these books does not come in english. it's either japanese (from japan) or chinese (from taiwan). I have yet to come across english nail art book. I have about 7 books, but all not in english. if i see one, i will keep you in mind. if you see one, please let me know too.

thanks.

Comment

OIC ...

Sigh my chinese stinks, so no point for me to get it in chinese too... looks like I can only look at the pictures ..

Hope to find something in English soon... BTW, where did you buy your books from?

Comment

got it from vietnam... S$3 only, from Hong Kong about $16, from Popular i think $9 and kinukuniya $19.

Comment

Originally posted by daphnehoon
          usually these books does not come in english. it's either japanese (from japan) or chinese (from taiwan). I have yet to come across english nail art book. I have about 7 books, but all not in english. if i see one, i will keep you in mind. if you see one, please let me know too.

thanks.

I agree. The good ones always come in Jap. I've seen some english ones in the library but their no good.. Only tell you the basics on how to paint your nails, care for them and stuff.
          Kinokuniya has much better ones but in Jap. Plus sometimes if your lucky, you can find an unwraped one and can flip through..

Comment

rae1001,

if all the books are wrap up, what you can do is to bring it to the counter and they will unwrap for you to view. Once I took about 4 to 5 books to the counter and asked them to open up for me. They have to do it, the books are not cheap and we must know what are we buying. So in the end, I only bought one.

Comment

Popular actually carries these books?

Ooohhh... I should pop by later to take a look

Comment

Hi!

Not all popular has it... the one at Tiong Bahru Plaza doesn't carry it. I think the bigger popular will sell... I got it from Toa Payoh Central Popular. I should think the one at bras brasah will have it too. In fact, the one at toa payoh carry a few different books... I bought the one that comes with a VCD.

Comment

WOW ! It comes with VCD too?

Okie, I should pop by soon!

Comment

Just dropped by Eastpoint Popular today and they have 1 and only 1 book there and it costs $21 !!

Wow... cannot afford ...

Comment

maybe you would like to drop by to the one at toa payoh central.

Comment

mmmm.. yup .. think I should pop by there to have a look !!

Comment

this thread has not been updated for a long time. wonder if the situation has changed. are there any good nail art books available in English now? can i find nail art books in borders or only in kinokuniya? Thanks

Comment

Hi
                            I have this nail art book from kino its in jap and come with vcd also its very detail and the art are all very simple and very elegant very sweet too. However its quite ex cost me around $35.

Comment

http://www.nailpro.com/index.php
                              Not sure will this help, anyway just click on the gallery part =)

Comment

Working...
                              X