My Whitening Success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Whitening Success!

I have always been fair... but due to dark spots from stuff like PIMPLES (don't we all hate them??), I started my whitening regime...

This was how I looked, pre-whitening:

The right one, by the way.

Now, my skin is much fairer

Am the one with the tied back hair, by the way (:

Hahah pictures just for fun!

Share your steps to success please!
    Your friend has also gotten fairer!

Comment

My friend and I both use neutrogena whitening masks!

But my regime is more intensive because I have dark spots

I use:

Garnier light facial wash
      Garnier light moisturiser (this one worked for me! cheap and good!)
      Boots Botanics serum
      Boots Botanics whitening concetrating gel (I just started on this and it WORKS!)
      Neutrogena facial masks

thats about it... (:

Comment

These are the boots products from Thailand?

Comment

"Boots Botanics whitening concetrating gel (I just started on this and it WORKS!)"
          Where to even get this pdt??? Locally?

that's exactly what i need now ....lightening of pimple scars...

Brilliant.
          Gotta go check out neutro mask!!

Comment

boots from thailand yup! i recently acquired two dark spots during my PMS, and the gel has certainly lightened these alot...

and i love the neutro mask! i usually leave it on when i sleep (so does my friend). skin feels good in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkedgloss
              and i love the neutro mask! i usually leave it on when i sleep (so does my friend). skin feels good in the morning!
              U mean u leave the mask on ur face the whole night till morning? Wont the sheet mask dried on ur face n difficult to peel off?

Comment

u can leave the mask on for the whole nite ?
                Just bought the loreal mask yesterday .. so is the Loreal or Neutro mask better ?

Comment

neutrogena have loads of mask which one? and you just leave the sheet mask on for the whole night? isnt it supposed to be bad for your skin? doesnt it drop off when you turn in your sleep. sorry for asking so much questions. very very interested.

Comment

Wow...congratulations on your success in becoming a fair princess!

Are you talking about Neutrogena Fine Fairness mask? And how often do you use it?

Comment

fine fairness yes. i use it on an adhoc basis, as and when i feel my skin is in need of moisturising!

i leave it on throughout the night because i can be assured that some time at night the mask will fall off my face anyway. its supposed to bad as it will clog your pores, but my pores dont really clog much so i feel safe (:

i havent used the loreal mask so i dont know!

Comment

[QUOTE=mesmerise]"Boots Botanics whitening concetrating gel (I just started on this and it WORKS!)"
                        Where to even get this pdt??? Locally??

is the product available locally??thanks
                        Last edited by mistijac; 03-01-2006, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Hi there!

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Boots is not available locally. You can read this thread for more infomation.

Comment

how many weeks did it take you to whiten your skin?

Comment

wow the change is so noticeable, congrats on attaining your goal

Comment

Working...
                              X