Vonn's experiment with Laneige Glamour Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vonn's experiment with Laneige Glamour Kit

I did my eye make-up using the pink eye shadow palette from . Laneige's Glamour Kit Hope that this will be a reference for those of you who do not know if you are able to use this palette without having a "bruised-eye" look.

What was used:
    -Medium pink in palette as a wash over entire lid
    -Pale pink as highlight
    -Plum colour in inner corner of eyes, blend with some of the pale pink towards the part nearest the nose
    -Plum colour to line the lower lash line (on outer 1/3 only), this is topped with some silver-grey eyeshadow (Body and Soul Platinum e/s) to soften the look and make it more shimmery purple-grey.
    -T'estimo Shimmer liner in Black on upper lash line
    -Fasio volume and curl 3D mascara in black

very nice eyeshadow. and good blending skills. i wish i could blend just as well like u.

Comment

Your brows are really ! Where did you get them done? TIA!

Comment

Woah! How did you get such a clear picture?

Comment

Hey you can wear plums well! Or is it other shades of purples you can't wear..? Sorry I forgot

Comment

Geeko, thank you

Shopaholic, I just went to a counter to get my brows neaten in May 2004 and have been maintaining them on my own eversince

Ruth, I just face the camera and myself and shoot! I think it helps that I that I had natural lighting on my face. I took that in the car. Just face the window to prevent shadows and click! Oh btw, that is taken when my camera phone (K750i)

Comment

You shot that using your K750i mobile? That's impressive!!! It's clearer than even using a digicam sometimes!

Which counter did you go to? Can you remember the name of the person who did your brows for you? Cos i hate it when they overdo the plucking/shaping..

Comment

Cheng, no. I had to blend like crazy. I cannot wear plums well actually. But come to think of it, maybe I can take greyish plums but not brownish ones. MAC's satin taupe made me look bruised no matter how I blend

I tried using the plum to line instead and it actually turned out better. For the above, I do look kind of red under certain lightings. But since natural light makes it look ok. When I don't look good, I blame the lighting!

Comment

Shopaholic, Ivanna from Shu Uemura, Robinson's City Hall

Comment

Ok, got it

Comment

Pretty eyes.. i am really lemming for the kit.. Its really value for money.. anyone knows whether it is available in the airport.. TIA

Comment

wow your camera phone is so clear!!

great eye makeup!

Comment

Wow! That looks so beautiful! Can't wait to get my kit to try the eyeshadow on!

Comment

Working...
                          X