Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naturally Curly Hair?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Naturally Curly Hair?

    any gals who has above and how do u manage it especially when u rebonded it and the curly hair starts growin.

    ***'s y i m contemplatin of doing a soft perm so that at least it wont look ugly with curl at top and straight at bottom.

    gals, any suggestions? TIA

  • #2
    Me!

    When the curled bits come out, i just keep my hair tied, so that its not so obvious.
    Then i waited for it to get really long, and chopped most of it off.
    So now, i only have about 3-4 inches of rebonded hair.

    I was thinking of doing a perm too, but thought otherwise as the perms might clash with the natural wavy-ness of the hair.
    So i got curling tongs instead.

    Comment


    • #3
      hi zee, i am gg to do a perm on my shoulder length hair tmr though many gals had warned against it..hehe..i cannot tahan the curl at my crown already, wanna to make it slight curl so that it matches with the curl on top...lol..pray for me man...

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi eling,
        where are you going to get your curls done?? I too have natural curls.... When the curls start to grow out, i just return to the salon for extensol (Jiwon Hair Salon, done by Sharon). Any other recommendations?

        Comment


        • #5
          i have natural curls as well... usually just do my rebonding twice a year to "iron" them out... but now i'm contemplating for a perm... !

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kittysandy
            Hi eling,
            where are you going to get your curls done?? I too have natural curls.... When the curls start to grow out, i just return to the salon for extensol (Jiwon Hair Salon, done by Sharon). Any other recommendations?
            halo, i m gg to try out gorgeous since it has received so much rave here..very worried infact cos its been like 20+ years since i did a perm

            what do u mean by extensol?? i think the recommendation is to get a perm so that the bottom is curly (to match) as well OR do a rebonding constantly..but $$$ fly fly...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by alyssasara
              i have natural curls as well... usually just do my rebonding twice a year to "iron" them out... but now i'm contemplating for a perm... !
              did u consider using the flat iron? i have bought from my hair stylist and i have been using it every day.. i think perm is quite a gd choice, dont know why but suddenly i saw many girls with perm now..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by eling
                hi zee, i am gg to do a perm on my shoulder length hair tmr though many gals had warned against it..hehe..i cannot tahan the curl at my crown already, wanna to make it slight curl so that it matches with the curl on top...lol..pray for me man...

                You're v brave! I don't dare to perm. Do post pictures of it when you're done ya!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have Natural Curly But my Curly were make ** look Messy!! So think of going to Perm my Hair but not sure what kind of Perm should i do !!! any one can give ** some ideass.......

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    me! i have the hateful natural curl as well. i prefer straight hair.i always do rebonding every 6 mths.
                    did think of doing a natural perm but then my hair is short and i dont think perm suits me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      girls, i didnt go for the perm because the stylist suggested a hair cut instead (too short though its shoulder lenth) to give me a new look...somemore she is highly raved by the cotters here..the curls were already started to grow and yet she layered it so happily that it got all curly at the back!!! really as what some said, she just like to layer so much that it got too heavy at the crown portion..i really really REGRET and now i got the most ugly hair in the world...and its frizzy at the ends cos i did a rebonding on the next day to straighten the ugly curls. I can't cut the frizzy ends anymore else i would take years to grow back..

                      anyone knows how to soften the frizzy parts? i have light brown hairs and that makes it more worse..*want to kill myself*..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        eling, dun worry abt it..i think ur hair is just dry now so that's why it's very frizzy..
                        use conditioner everyday and i think after a week or so it won't be so frizzy le..u can apply hair moisturiser after u wash ur hair also..i think it'll soften ur hair a bit!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by linhm
                          eling, dun worry abt it..i think ur hair is just dry now so that's why it's very frizzy..
                          use conditioner everyday and i think after a week or so it won't be so frizzy le..u can apply hair moisturiser after u wash ur hair also..i think it'll soften ur hair a bit!
                          the hair is not only dry but wired at almost all the ends!! how not to be sad..cos of this shit, i went to steam, bought lots of hair products... i think upper price salons don't do my hair well..its been 3rd time since I tried orchard rd salons.. i guess stick back to my neighbourhood ones..hehe

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Here! I have natural curly hair and have permed it some time back! Rebonding doesn't work on me and I think it's a waste of money! And I like my perm.. hee hee.. as least it's so much easier to manage now..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi Air, what kind of perm did u do? Would hair become messy since you have curls on top of your natural curls?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X