Oil Control on T zone area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Control on T zone area

Any reccomendations for oily t zone area? My nose is shiny even with fresh makeup on... i bought those moisturizer for oily skin but still not helpful enough...

You can try Vichy Normaderm. It makes my skin very matt. I've got combi skin and now only use it on t-zone only. Can get from Guardian at $45. Now Vichy having promo - buy over $50 and you get a travel set free.

Comment

is it a moisturizer?

Comment

Originally posted by veevee
        You can try Vichy Normaderm. It makes my skin very matt. I've got combi skin and now only use it on t-zone only. Can get from Guardian at $45. Now Vichy having promo - buy over $50 and you get a travel set free.
        Oh, this product did not control oil well, it is treatment cream and can double up as moisturizer. it did make the skin matte for 1-2 hours but the shine will appear soon after that. But it turns my oily skin to become very sensitive - red patches and itch! I have given it away....
        Last edited by prettypussy; 22-12-2005, 04:53 PM.

Comment

i have the same problem. T-zone oily and acne prone

Comment

From personal experience, you can expect any mattifying product to last for the entire day. Usually, the effects will last for about half a day max. Some brands that carry mattifying products are:

- The Body Shop
            - Ettusais
            - Fancl (This one won the best award for Bazaar magazine's Beauty Awards)
            - Elizabeth Arden
            - MAC blot powder

Sometimes, there's really no choice but to just use powder or blotters to blot away the shine. Anyway, there're plenty of people out there with oily skin too, so don't fret!

Comment

ditto.

the shine usu returns after a few hrs...

i tried few items- low to middle end till i can't rmbr... (tbs is no good, so is avene, px.. smashbox and er... i forgot what else i tried!) am getting lazy abt this or even to blot my face now & then.

but this sure is a prob of mine tt i hope to minimize... any suggestions?

Comment

me too, T-zone very oily, wash my face after 10 mins, the oil starts to re-surface, was tinkin of switchin to a new cleanser and foundation... is TDF products good in controlling oil?
                Last edited by PhoenixCactus; 05-01-2006, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X