Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for Mani/Pedi Package

Hi girls,

Can someone recommend me manicure & pedicure package? I was thinking of bringing my girl pals along with a few favourite aunties of mine together. Estimated will be about 7 - 10 people. The rates I have seen are about $45 per person. Wonder is there any package that I can save on? Eg. Buy 6 mani & pedi sessions, FREE 2 mani & pedi sessions.

The one I go to is $135 for 5 sessions of Pedi. They give u 2 free sessions of French, nail spa or nail art. Personally I feel that they are good and the 2 free sessions are really value for money. Though they are free, they still do a good job! The place is at Toa Payoh.

Comment

I signed up for a really value-for-money package at Jo's Nail Sanctuary at Tanjong Pagar. 3 sessions of Mani and Pedi at only $38 per session. Plus free foot scrub for each session too!

Comment

Not sure if u have DBS ladies credit card.
        Received an email that there's a current promotion with Celebrity Nails at Park Mall #B1-27 till end Dec'05.

Their manicure is 1-for-1 at $25. Pedicure is 1-for-1 at $35.
        They using OPI nail polish.

Also have a package at $225 for 6 sessions of Manicure & Pedireu. Plus 1 free session of express manicure & pedicure and get to purchase an OPI nail polish at 50% off.

U may want to ring up at 6883-0727.

Comment

thank you girls!!! haha~ my girl pals were drooling like mad when i mentioned to them about the mani- padi sessions! Looks like I will call & check with the places you have mentioned. Thanks for all the help rendered!

Comment

Originally posted by Soxx
            Not sure if u have DBS ladies credit card.
            Received an email that there's a current promotion with Celebrity Nails at Park Mall #B1-27 till end Dec'05.

Their manicure is 1-for-1 at $25. Pedicure is 1-for-1 at $35.
            They using OPI nail polish.

Also have a package at $225 for 6 sessions of Manicure & Pedireu. Plus 1 free session of express manicure & pedicure and get to purchase an OPI nail polish at 50% off.

U may want to ring up at 6883-0727.

I have went there last week and end up i sign a package with them!!
            Their service is quite good except that the scrubing and exfoliating of the Foot is not intensive..in sense that not throughly! but the cleansing of cucticle is extremely good as they really take time to pick out all the cuticle dead skins..
            I think it quite worth for money except that the crowd is there. so u might not be able to enjoy!

Comment

I saw a promo on 'Simply Her' magazine for classic manicure and pedicure session at Vernis- the nail spa. It costs only $36 now. The usual price is stated as $60. Is it worth it? Any cotters have any feedback on this place? By the way, they also offer a package for classic mani and pedi at $180 for 5 sessions. Should I take up the offer?

I also have another offer from Citibella and they offering me 1-for-1-free sessions of mani and pedi. Pedi costs $38 and mani costs around $25 there if I'm not mistaken. Works out to be only $19 and $12.50 respectively for a classic pedi and mani. So if I sign for 5 times of mani and pedi, it's around $157.50. Which offer is more worth it in your opinion? I'm so so in a dilemma now...

Comment

As many cotters here had bad experience with nail salons... be it how fastanstic the package is, once they have bad service, attitude problem, bad job done, etc... you will have to stuck with them till you finish the package. One may think it's good but to another, she may think the standard so-so or not that good. It is really not worth if the package is cheap and every time you drag yourself to go there or worst... face their attitude problem every time. Just have to be careful girls.

What I advise is try them out for the 1st session or try a few salon for their 1st session to test their skills and services. Once you are comfortable with them it's not to late to sign up.

JMHO

Comment

I signed up Shanghai Dreams (at bugis) package - $200 for 6 mani & 6 pedi + one free french / nail art
                  # no expiry date and it is transferable

I signed this up when i went for my new year mani/pedi. it was recommended by my friend. my personal opinion is the skills are not too bad, as skillful as others which i been to. they are very friendly to you... i like the cosy place they have. like a small home.... and during the new year period, they have surcharge charge, if i did not sign up the package, i will have to pay more.

during festive period - surcharge of $5
                  mani - $20
                  pedi - $30 (means total is $60)
                  nail art - $3 each...
                  so i have to pay $58 one full set session....

if i signed up the package,
                  no surcharge during festive period
                  one full mani + pedi set - abt $35 only ! means mani will be abt $15, pedi only abt $20...almost the price of express mani pedi !

now you all know why i signed up the package !! somemore it is transferrable, no expiry date (hope it will not close down ***..) .... if anyone want to have a try /share one/two sessions with me, just pm me. i still have 5 mani/pedi sessions left.

Comment

Originally posted by introvert521
                    The one I go to is $135 for 5 sessions of Pedi. They give u 2 free sessions of French, nail spa or nail art. Personally I feel that they are good and the 2 free sessions are really value for money. Though they are free, they still do a good job! The place is at Toa Payoh.

Hi introvet521, which shop in TP did you go? Thanks!

Comment

The place is called XTIQ nails (63535213). I hope the package still works that way cos i bought it like half a year ago and have not finished!
                      Last edited by shazzerlyn; 09-03-2006, 06:44 PM.

Comment

gurls, there's a new place just opened at tampines central blk 505, near the old Mary Chia. the owner is very nice, place is quite small but so cozy. i went in for an express mani for $10 and she spent 1 hour on my nails!! so happy with the results, so want to share with all you guys.

the place is called tsumeya and the lady boss name is lena. for appoinments can call her at 6260 5113.

she's running a promo $38 for full mani and pedi till end of this month. full mani pkg (5+1) at $90 and full pedi pkg (5+1) at $140. she's using OPI, and best part is she's so nice!

I'm going back every 2 weeks from now on. Go try and tell us how it went ok?

Comment

Anyone tried Nail Studio at Centrepoint B1-06?? They are now having a promo - Mani + Pedi + Paraffin treatment for hands and feet for $50. Any reviews?

Comment

Hi plasterger, which part of Bugis is Shanghai dreams located? thanks!

Comment

Heard they are quite good ***.. From a friend.

Originally posted by jes23
                              Anyone tried Nail Studio at Centrepoint B1-06?? They are now having a promo - Mani + Pedi + Paraffin treatment for hands and feet for $50. Any reviews?

Comment

Working...
                              X