8-11 Clinic & Surgery at Yishun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-11 Clinic & Surgery at Yishun

Anyone been to this clinic for treatment?
    Any comments about the service, doctor or results?

I know there are 3 doctors, which one is better?
    Last edited by chicabee66; 19-12-2005, 02:09 PM. Reason: For more detail

hi there!

i went there before when i had 'serious' skin problem... not bad... the medication given ****** helps in my skin...however, after i used up the 1st set of the product, i went back and brought some of the product again... and somehow funny, not as effective as before..

i dunno the name of the doctor who had seen me.. is an 'uncle' with scientist hair.. hahaha

Please aoid quotations when referring to post above. Thanks!
    Last edited by daphnee; 26-12-2005, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I went before for my skin prob.. Always a long long queue, especially on weekends..

I did some AHA peels there before, and they do have some minor cosmetic procedures that are performed there like Botox etc...

Can't remember the name of the doc, but it's a mel doc (there are 2 male docs there, but there is one who is more popular), just ask the clinic staff there or give them a ring

Comment

it is very crowded and even if there are a few ppl only before me, i won't know if any of those are doing any 'long' treatments..

so what i do is that i call the clinic to ask if it is crowded there and then, i rush down. hee...i do leave near by but still, the nurse will comment how come my heart rate so fast (i rush down upon putting down the phone ***)

Comment

I couldn't wait anymore so I went to another doctor (Dr Shelis Lim) at Hougang Central (Grace (SL) Medical Centre), recommended by my colleague who went there long long time ago.

She didn't give me any chemical treatment cos she said they are too harmful for the skin... ok...

I bought a basic set of skin products which she "mixes" on her own. Cleanser, toner, scrub, cream 1, cream2 and a pimple cream.

Well she said her patients are all very happy with the products except one thing... the price!

I dunno if i'm happy yet but after a week of using them, there's already a slight improvement. Oil control, no more new pimples, skin looked brighter, less blackheads. My main porblem is white heads, so waiting for them to go away. Doc said will have to take 4 weeks to see results... so i'm trying to be patient.

WIll update on progress if anyone keen.

Comment

what kinda products does he use?

Comment

???

Sorry but her ingredients are "secret". I tried to ask her but she threw some names at me which doesn't tell me much...

She mentioned they are all natural plant extracts though, some of which she had to import herself.

Not of much help here to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn99
                Hi,

I went before for my skin prob.. Always a long long queue, especially on weekends..

I did some AHA peels there before, and they do have some minor cosmetic procedures that are performed there like Botox etc...

Can't remember the name of the doc, but it's a mel doc (there are 2 male docs there, but there is one who is more popular), just ask the clinic staff there or give them a ring

Hi Lynn99... Is the AHA peel effective for lightening scars? Is it chemical peel? I've got terrible complexion now due to a zit breakout not long ago. What's the procedure like? Thanks...

Feel tempted to try. Wonder if it's suitable for oily, blemish-prone and sensitive skin.

Comment

Originally posted by chicabee66
                  I couldn't wait anymore so I went to another doctor (Dr Shelis Lim) at Hougang Central (Grace (SL) Medical Centre), recommended by my colleague who went there long long time ago.

She didn't give me any chemical treatment cos she said they are too harmful for the skin... ok...

I bought a basic set of skin products which she "mixes" on her own. Cleanser, toner, scrub, cream 1, cream2 and a pimple cream.

Well she said her patients are all very happy with the products except one thing... the price!

I dunno if i'm happy yet but after a week of using them, there's already a slight improvement. Oil control, no more new pimples, skin looked brighter, less blackheads. My main porblem is white heads, so waiting for them to go away. Doc said will have to take 4 weeks to see results... so i'm trying to be patient.

WIll update on progress if anyone keen.
                  chicabee66
                  u mentioned the price is expensive
                  may i ask how much is the consultation and price of the items

Comment

anybody went for their laser treatment? how is the effect?

Comment

Yishun 8-11 clinic, Dr. Kelvin Goh [laser]

Hi cotters,

Most of the old discussions on this clinic and Dr were related to acne problems. I'll like to check if anyone did laser treatment(to improve elasticity, remove fine lines) with this doctor ? Is he a dermatologist ? I cannot find his name in the list..

Also, any been to him at Ngee Ann City's clinic ? Is ther any price difference ?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi cotters,

Any feedbacks to share on this dr? Is he a dermatologist? Is he good?

Comment

They also have mole removal right? I wanna know too how good are them as I stay in Khatib, quite convenient for me.

Comment

Hi cotters,

I think this Dr has shifted to ngee ann city..his clinc is at level 8? Anyone kmows who can maybe confirm on this?

Comment

Their clinic is at Ngee Ann City tower B #08-03.Tel:68849353. Was their patient last year but switched doc cos i find thier laser no effect on me.

Comment

Working...
                              X