Next salon at Holland V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next salon at Holland V

Hi, I am new to this forum. I passed by Holland V and saw this rather chic salon along holland V just above bodyshop. Am itching to have a haircut but has no regular salon. Anyone is a regular at next salon? care to share your experience? Am going to cut my messy mane short!

I went there for a trim (I have short hair) some time ago. I thought it was great! I can't remember who was my stylist though...I THINK it was Jason.

Comment

I was a regular at Next Holland Village in my poly days. Must say their skills is not bad cos I have recommended some friends there and they also became regular patrons.

My stylist was Magdalene but I heard she has left the place already.

Comment

so the salon existed for quite some time already? i never really noticed it. yeah i want to cut my hair...it's been like half a year since i last cut. wanted those very short hair but the salons i went to didn't do a gd job. hopefully this one works.
        poochi, when was the last time u went? how's their service and how much did the cut cost?

Comment

Next is great with their head massages done while washing hair. I coloured my hair there before though, and that turned out bad!! I wanted to colour my hair brown (simple enough). My natural colour is black, but when the coloring was done, there was NO difference at all. My hair was still black. And the colorist told me that its because my hair is difficult to colour- which I thought was absurd because obviously I went to a professional thinking they would know what to do with my hair. Oh well, went back the next day to dye again. And this time it was done brown. Which soon faded to orangey-brown. Eeeek.

Anyway, hope I didn't spoil it for anyone. I think Next is good for their hair wash and cuts! Perhaps it was just my bad luck that day!

Comment

How much does they charge for hair cut n color?

Comment

hi chery,

hair cut is $38 for ladies, irregardless of length. i had a cut and i must say it was quite well done. sorry didn't color so can;t tell u how much it is.

Comment

Hi lilac, may I know who's your stylist at Next Salon? TIA.

Comment

If ur looking for service wise too, NEXT is definitely a better choice.
                  I went once very long time ago, and yea they did also help me to massage my scalp while washing my hair.and the staff were very friendly and cool.

Comment

Afre they good with cutting and trimming longhair?

Comment

anyone has their contact?

Comment

i'm looking for my stylist from NEXT
                        he's moved.
                        called Titus
                        any1 knows where?

Comment

director's cut for guys was 55$, honestly i think my neighbourhood barber could have done a better job

Comment

Think I'm sort of a regular there.. Will go there every 2 month.. Planning to go there forever.. Haha..

Actually I had been there twice only, lols~ Their service quite good.. The salon also look very classy. The cut, the hair wash massage and drinks which I tried are great!

Went to so many places to cut my hair but Next is still the best!

But my hair is cut by the Manager, Cheryl =) she is going to give birth ****..

She dun push sales.. like just want u to look the best~ $50 a cut and wash. Student $44.

Recently i went to Mine salon to perm instead of Next.. Next is still alot alot better.. I think Mine salon is just famous for rebond.. The cut, wash and drinks really quite not good~

Comment

how much is a ceramic perm, cut and colour? they used to have a package.
                              i love next shampooing. massage the head...

Comment

Working...
                              X