• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert. Straying eyes

*zip* *zip*
    CLose Shop.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1670609
    Last edited by paphio; 17-07-2007, 03:29 AM. Reason: Alert.

oh that's so pretty!
    mind doing a step by step?

Comment

that's pretty! i have those kinda eyes too and my eyeshadow always looks hidden

Comment

Is this what they call "hooded lids"? I find such eyes sexy!

The blue's nice, Nging. Wish I can wear such brights. Try it the other way next change. I like your frosty 80s' lip colour All in perfect harmony!
        Last edited by Glossie; 23-12-2005, 04:06 PM.

Comment

It's even brighter IRL! You can wear any colour as long as you want to
          I prefer stronger colour on the lids, so if i reverse it, would probably use a stronger green.
          I hope not hooded yet. Hidden defintely yes the lippie colour turned out to be a bit purplish on the photo. More shimmer than frosted

Sugarcoated and Tea- it's because my lids are hidden tt's why I shade the blue colour beyond the crease, (or my lid colour in general) such that a rim of colour is visible even when my eyes are opened. Think we with hidden lids can do a good version of Korean kind of eye m/u, thick eyeliner + false eyelashes

The colour combi makes me feel like this guy :p

Comment

Sorry I spelled your name wrongly earlier Trust Nature to show perfect colour combinations!

Pls show more soon! I'll try to get past my own hurdle against wearing blues and greens. Not all shades are flattering, really.

Comment

I love the colours combi ..

Comment

I understand what you mean, usually I have to draw a thicker line using the eyelining pencil too. haha

Comment

very pretty pairs of eyes... i'm *electrocuted*... haha

U look good with this colour... I can't carry this type of color well... it makes me look like a panda.

Comment

You look lovely!

Comment

Nice colour girl! i like the shade of blue...can i use Mac's Aquadisiac's to create the same effect? i have Mac's Aquadisiac...and the colour is similar to the blue that u used...

Comment

Hiya girls. Thank you

Geeko... Aquadisiac... no prob. I have that too.. Not the first time I posted this type of colour combi, must have used other shades Just any colours in the range of turquoise-y blues / green / yellow will do

Comment

Bumped. Back with Silver and Blue *again*. Having some fun with my tanned skin colour.
                          And experimenting if I do look different in photos after picking up some Chinese neigong exercise. (suppose to be extra glowy, with aura with all the extra energy.... think so not just because of the MMU foundation hahaha )

Comment

Pretty, you have sun-kissed lovely complexion

Comment

wow! you look great.. i love those blues and the pink lips, a very fresh summery look

Comment

Working...
                              X