Alert. Straying eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mintymin View Post
    I don't like HWZ.... also discourage my bf to surf that forum but he seems to be hooked on it. I never believe in posting full face photos, anyone can abuse your photos. Once bitten twice shy.
    im a member from hwz

it also depends on which threads one participate in. sure there are black sheeps. i still find some of the things there pretty ok, though some posters there can get pretty annoying. it is up to the individual to decide what threads he want to participate in

cheers =)
    Last edited by hibernate; 19-07-2007, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• hibernate: Yes i understand that the forum is big and diversified. Some threads are pretty clean and decent. I don't mind him to look and see but not going for their forum outings and staying out late till wee hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mintymin View Post
        hibernate: Yes i understand that the forum is big and diversified. Some threads are pretty clean and decent. I don't mind him to look and see but not going for their forum outings and staying out late till wee hours.
        den maybe you just want to let him know of your concerns? maybe you like to PM me his nick or which forum he goes to? im quite a regular there .. will let you know if the ppl he's hanging out with are decent enough to ease your mind =X

Comment

• hibernate, thanks for your concern. You didn't activate the PM function (go to User CP to activate, under PM.)

I don't know his nick and what threads he went to, didn't ask him. Anyway i've already talked to him long ago and he knows his limits. So far so good. Once a week he will go out with the same group of friends.

Btw, may i ask you if you're male or female? Been to their forum outings? You can PM me because we are OTing.

Comment

• Originally posted by geeko View Post
            perhaps the mods should consider making this fotd forum private....where only people with more than a certain no of posts can view to prevent such tiko peks from intruding into our privacy
            I second this!!

Comment

• After reading their site I hope they understand about cozycot by now. If they don't like other people talking nonsense in their forums well hey, so does we! Learn to respect please if any of the guys reading this. I think is good to make the FOTD private or else some kind of software that they can't copy or save the pictures.

Comment

Working...
              X