Mary Quant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Quant

Does anyone knows about Mary Quant, Where can find it in S'pore ??

Thks~

don't think you can get this brand in sg... donkey years ago , my mum still bought their e/s.... in fact i still have them with me now, just kept in the drawers to admire.

Comment

It used to be in Watsons at Ngee Ann City. The brand has probably pulled out of Singapore. If you wanna get their items, can always try MUA.

Comment

Oh if MQ is still stocked in SG, pls share the info! Loved the traingles! Such psychedlic colours!

Comment

Mary Quant is no longer avail, you can only find it in HK.. even there it's pretty ltd like the one in Sogo...

Comment

No longer in OG Albert.

TO:Witchery
            What's MUA, how to get them??

or anyone Knows?

Comment

MUA = makeup alley.

www.makeupalley.com

Comment

Originally posted by neko
                Mary Quant is no longer avail, you can only find it in HK.. even there it's pretty ltd like the one in Sogo...
                At Causeway Bay, Livia? A counter? Didn't realise so! What a shame I missed it!

Comment

Yup yup Cheng, at 2nd Floor... opp the Shu counter.. they sell clothes and make up and bags..

Comment

Mary Quant makeup is still available at many locations in Tokyo, quite a big range too.

Comment

I remember seeing their flower logo at OG Albert just 1-2mths ago.

Comment

Originally posted by VinLongo
                        I remember seeing their flower logo at OG Albert just 1-2mths ago.
                        really?
                        I did called up to check, the anwser was no.
                        I was doubted of it coz the girl asked a few times for the name(MQ),seems not sure!

Comment

You can also find this brand in Taiwan... I remember seeing it at Eslite Dept Store at Shimending

Comment

Working...
                          X