Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nail Xpert

Anyone been to Nail Xpert at Suntec?
    I heard it's quite good but it'll be my first time there any manicurist to recommend.
    I'll be doing pedicure and 3D nail art.

Originally posted by Monstereda
    Anyone been to Nail Xpert at Suntec?
    I heard it's quite good but it'll be my first time there any manicurist to recommend.
    I'll be doing pedicure and 3D nail art.
    I just did my french mani & pedi today.. I didnt make any appointment and I just happen to walk in. I dun really like the service. And it's rather expensive. They charge by pedi + mani =$56, if french mani, topup $7, french pedi, topup $6. The nail art is $4 each. Anyway, I dun like it coz the staff thought that their customer cancelled the appointment, and so they do for me. When they know that the client is there, the manager ask the lady that's doing mani for me to attend to the other client. And when I ask if I can do nail art on my fingers, the lady told me she got no time, ask me dun do because I've already did french. -.-"llll I dun like the manager there. And I think it's really too pricey. My pedi even turn out that the big toe colour is darker than the little toes. -.-"llll

Comment

ya i agree i think because it's CNY period..i went there last week they did a pretty fast job and when i wanted to do more nail art the lady keep on telling me not to...and they didn't clean my feet properly quite a bit of dead skin..but when one of the regular client came the manager was so nice to her the manicurist who was suppose to do for me..the manager ask her to go to for that regular customer and another junior one did for me horrible job! anyway i made a complain and the manager asked me to come down next week for a free session so lets see how they do it this time....

Comment

Huh?!!! I thought they are more professional to do that!!! that's quite #(*#[email protected]& up!

But must also understand it's CNY.. But I also understand that customer pay for service and don't get it.. =(

Originally posted by Monstereda
        ya i agree i think because it's CNY period..i went there last week they did a pretty fast job and when i wanted to do more nail art the lady keep on telling me not to...and they didn't clean my feet properly quite a bit of dead skin..but when one of the regular client came the manager was so nice to her the manicurist who was suppose to do for me..the manager ask her to go to for that regular customer and another junior one did for me horrible job! anyway i made a complain and the manager asked me to come down next week for a free session so lets see how they do it this time....

Comment

i did my nails at nail xpert last week, and i was really pleasantly surprised!
          my manicurist was really patient and thorough. she didn't pull a sour face when i told her that i could only afford the cheapest nail art that day, and even helped me with my selection
          she also suggested for my nail art to be done on selected fingers, so that i dont have to pay such a high price!
          it's been a week and my nails are still in really good shape, no chipping and none of the crystals fell out
          i spend a really enjoyable 1 and a half hours there!
          i'm totally going back there to do my nails next week

Comment

nail xpert

hey girls. i'm going to do my gel extensions and pedi over at nail xpert ~ any mancurist to introduce ??

Comment

u look for the kirvy her name sounds something like that

Comment

the manicurist who did my nails is chuesy woo

Comment

Bought a wedding nail package at the Her World Bridal Fair today:
                  $168 for 3 mani & pedi session
                  - paraffin x 03
                  - 1 set crystal
                  - 2 french

is it a good deal?

Comment

Originally posted by blurblur25
                    Bought a wedding nail package at the Her World Bridal Fair today:
                    $168 for 3 mani & pedi session
                    - paraffin x 03
                    - 1 set crystal
                    - 2 french

is it a good deal?
                    if its full manicure and full pedicure, then its very worth it. think paraffin for feet cost about $30 each time.

Comment

is full mani & pedi. phew.... glad you say is worth it cause i only do mani & pedi when there is a occassion & promotion.

think paraffin is only for hand

Comment

Paraffin for hand is cheaper. forgot how much but think around $20. Still very worth it. Remember to check for expiry date since you don't do it often. I ever experience some shops that put an expiry date to their package. Anyway chinese new year and valentines day coming so you should be able to use it soon

Comment

thanks alot. they are already fully book during CNY & there is no expiry date & blackout date as well.

Comment

What?????? fully booked????? i better go book mine tomorrow........... hope i still can get a slot for CNY. Never strike my mind to book yet. Thanks for reminding me

Comment

is Nail Xpert still at Suntec? I recalled someone in another thread mentioned that it is moving?

Comment

Working...
                              X