Dropping Eyelashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping Eyelashes

oh dear!! for the past few weeks i notice my eyes lashes dropped and now the front edge of my eyes have no lashes!!! how?? I am so worried!! i believe this is due to frequent use of mascara and curler..

any sloutions? please help girls

If you are using waterproof mascara, best to stop as this tends to aggravate eyelash loss (because waterproof mascara is harder to clean off). Also, try going without mascara for awhile. If really necessary, just curl your eyelashes gently. Using a good eyelash curler, like Shu Uemura, is also important as poor quality ones will cause stress to your eyelashes. Shu Uemura's eyelash curler has rounded pads which are more gentle on the lashes but you still get a good curl.

Comment

Don't curl your lashes at all, perhaps? I don't curl mine; they're not long, just passable, and one or two coats of mascara usually worked all right enough for me.

Comment

i have the same problem as u dodo. Sigh. i've since stopped using mascara and curler for a while now.

Comment

might also be the way you use the curler or the shape of your curler may not be suitable for your eye shape.

Comment

buy lash therapy,like kanebo's lash conditioner or something
            it might heal your eyelashes

Comment

hi ice queen, i have not heard abt lash therapy, does it help? isit expensive?

Comment

i think the price of lash therapy is nearly the same as mascara,like RM 65-RM80,depends on the brand.it's like lash primer,clear or white colour.i have never tried it before,but i have heard raves and the effective results.it's like reviving your eyelashes,thicken,strengthen them.

Comment

maybe you can try using Talika! dropping of lashes can also be caused due to the mascara that you are using. maybe you should consider trying other brand etc..

Comment

i heard that Talika is not really good and quite expensive.

Comment

talika is really good for eyelashes. it's like 'food' for them.

Denise Keller swears by using Vaseline on her lashes.

another alt is to use.. eyelash essense from CANMAKE

Comment

How about Shu's Lash Repair? I do hear some raves for this product.

I've been using it myself, but erm... I can't really tell if it's good or bad. =P

Comment

Talika is good. Makes my lashes grow faster and longer.

Comment

u also can try mavla or something like that. cant remember the spelling, i find it more gentler then taika. when i use taika, my lash drop and some become hard to curl. think is too rich for me.

Comment

Originally posted by liyun86
                              talika is really good for eyelashes. it's like 'food' for them.

Denise Keller swears by using Vaseline on her lashes.

another alt is to use.. eyelash essense from CANMAKE

Hi,
                              Sorry for being ignorant but where can i get talika?

Comment

Working...
                              X