OPI Avojuice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPI Avojuice

Hihi, i have just join this forum. I am currently very keen in getting OPI Avojuice Bushel lotion. Anyone know where to buy or have people in mind that is currently selling. Thanks

hi jAnKoho! Welcome to CC. You can get Avojuice at level 1 at Takashimaya, from The Nail Place. Not sure about the price though.

Comment

Dear Shazzerlyn, Thank You for the information. Have you personally tried this cream? Am recommended by my colleague and tried abit of it.

Comment

hi jAnKoho, how's the cream like? i've never tried it before. but i think quite alot people like it?

Comment

Hi Elena, i quite like the feel of the cream. It's does not have a oily feeling like most body cream. I am currently using their Avoflex for my hands & feet. Very smooth feeling. Find it good but like the Avojuice range scent better.

Comment

you're referring to this?

you can find it at www.8ty8beauty.com & www.transdesign.com under lotions

personally, i don't think they're that hydrating but they smell really good

Comment

is the body splash a shower gel while the juicie is lotion?

Comment

Hi Duckiee, i have went to both of the website but they do not carry it as a bushel promo. 8ty8beauty have the body cream with the mist and transdeisgn carry it as per bottle. I want the one that have 3 different sizes one. Know anywhere that sold? Thanks :D

Comment

There's one selling on Yahoo auctions for $48. Kinda ex though.

Comment

Originally posted by sin
                    There's one selling on Yahoo auctions for $48. Kinda ex though.
                    I saw the one from Yahoo. Agree that its kinda of ex and it only have Grapefruit. I prefer the Peach scent, Grapefruit is too sweet for me. :D

Comment

I've finally found a place that sells OPI Avojuice at $16 for the 200ml one! So happy!! =)

Comment

I just got it from a spree and I bought the mocha mint lotion. Spell nice and the body splash is a hydrating mist and smell nice too....

1 bottle of 200ml is about $16.

Comment

where can i get the avojuice lotions online?

and how much do they retail for at The Nail Place ?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamiez View Post
                            where can i get the avojuice lotions online?

and how much do they retail for at The Nail Place ?
                            PMed u already and it's $16 for 200ml.

Comment

Working...
                            X