Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Makeup: Plastic Surgery without the Surgery by Eve Pearl (Makeup Artist)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeup: Plastic Surgery without the Surgery by Eve Pearl (Makeup Artist)

Recently, got into the mode of learning makeup. Read up a book on "Plastic Surgery without the Surgery". Great book for everyone! Highly recommended! I'm waiting for her makeup demo dvd. Let me know if it's out. Thanks! Realized there's a website too.

Check it out at http://www.evepearl.com/watch-new.htm
    Makeovers: http://www.evepearl.com/makeovers-new.htm
    Last edited by queenie_tay; 01-01-2006, 06:24 PM.

I have been looking at eve pearl too. Her make up not cheap though. I'm thinking of getting her HD foundation with cosmo nutrients. Apparently its also a treatment. Sounds very interesting

Comment

There used to be a spree on LJ for Eve Pearl's makeup. Ahhhh, should have gotten it then!!!

Comment

^^ her products are expensive right?? But the logic of using 2 shades of foundation to contour your face sounds logical ***. Then no need to use bronzer. I really want to try, but scared of the shade

Comment

Originally posted by SuzyAnne View Post
          ^^ her products are expensive right?? But the logic of using 2 shades of foundation to contour your face sounds logical ***. Then no need to use bronzer. I really want to try, but scared of the shade
          Yes, I'd say her products are expensive, high end prices.
          I guess the dual tone foundation will be very good for MUA to use because you can blend the colors together to get different shades. I like that it's verstile, but I know none of her foundations will be yellow enough for my skin. :S

*edit

I remember seeing a review on youtube about eve peal's procducts. I cant remember which guru did it. Can do a search for it to hear some reviews

Comment

you can go to 'Enkore makup' on Youtube.com. He kind of collaborated with Eve Pearl to do some make up reviews and how u can use eve pear's products to achieve certain looks. But of all the videos i saw, Eve pearl seems to be using almost the same shades of e/s, blush, and even the way she draws the eyeliner, on most of the girls who needed help in applying make up.

As for the 2 shades of cream foundation from Eve Pearl, i doubt it is worth it. Cuz the quantity is so little!!!... Come to think of it, you are not using just a semi-circle, you are infact using like both sides of the whole thing just for one application and it is really such a waste. I think anyone can easily finish it off within 2 months if use everyday. that is how i view it tho.

Comment

Did anyone buy the foundation??

Comment

Working...
              X