Shu Uemura Sweet Mode (Spring 2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shu Uemura Sweet Mode (Spring 2006)

More info on the spring 2006 collection.
    There will be 4 new eyeshadows. ME100 Pink, P600 Blue, P200 Orange and P300 Yellow. On sale 13 Jan in the Omotesando flagship store and 20 Jan everywhere else.

3 LE nail polishes in Cafe Latte, Rose Macaroon and Banana Cream.

Also, a new brush called 16DFP made of pony hair in a 'deer foot shape'. Price is 5250yen.

Oooh I can imagine girls like Eternity and Jean sitting up at the sight of the deer-foot brush! Me want it too! Thanks for posting it up, Iris!

Comment

Ah... deer foot, if I make it out correctly, Red Earth makes a really good one, and I'm quite sure cheaper one than Shu. I actually stocked up an extra during a promo. Fantastic for shading the eyelid or contouring the socket even for 'no-socket' eyes like mine

Comment

Thanks, Nging! Yes I recall RE has some formidable natural-hair brushes. Almost wanted to get the whole lot when I was in HK. But it's still a lot of moola.h to part with

I quite like the angled brush I got through you Also for notdeepsetatall eyes like mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
          Oooh I can imagine girls like Eternity and Jean sitting up at the sight of the deer-foot brush! Me want it too! Thanks for posting it up, Iris!
          Haha Jing you know me sooooo well!

Comment

Originally posted by haru
            More info on the spring 2006 collection.
            There will be 4 new eyeshadows. ME100 Pink, P600 Blue, P200 Orange and P300 Yellow. On sale 13 Jan in the Omotesando flagship store and 20 Jan everywhere else.

:wow: the new 4 e/s sound soooooo delicious!
            Hmm.. so now they are in the '00 series, will it be '01 next?

i kinda like the ME100 pink number plate. LoL! can't wait to see how it look like.

Thanks for posting this Iris. I lurve the Shu and MAC anticipation...
            Last edited by daphnee; 09-12-2005, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Wow, nice pretty pics for the Shu Spring!

The Deer foot shaped brush looks great! May i know what is the use of this brush? So exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                You're right Jing I will go crazy during spring time because i love pastels colors... i definitely gonna "raid" shu counters.

Thanks Iris for the lovely spring collection update Can't wait

Comment

You're dead meat every Spring, Wendy! I'm only gonna attack the darker shades.

Mich -> I believe it's a contour / buffing brush, judging by the size of the handle? Reminds of 20H.

Comment

Yup, Jing is right again Brush 16DF is a face contour/shading brush. It's selling at $80 iirc in black handle at Tangs. Saw it last month.

Drawing pencil is $29. Me like brown, purple, wine and khaki

Comment

Purdy! Much much much better than the zombie face that is currently being used for the Christmas collection!!

Last edited by missm; 15-12-2005, 08:54 PM.

Comment

LOL, agreed Missm! I was wondering why Shu used the zombie like look for the X'mas collection. Seems so "unglam" LOL!

Comment

Actually they should use the same model... then can see the transformation

Comment

Spring collection from Shu will have 4 LE e/s ME100 (medium pink), P200 (apricot), P300 (looks like a mustardy yellow) and P600 a pastel pale blue, 3 LE Glow Ons in Sakura (dusky pink), Sugar (flesh beige), Apricot (fresh orange), 3 LE Sweet Lip glosses in Plumeria (yellow), Lavender and Daisy (bright red), 4 LE Eye Jellies in White, Gold, Brown and Blue and 3 LE nail polishes. There is also a duo e/l pencil in yellow and light blue. Release date is 20 Jan in Japan.

Comment

Thanks Iris for the update I suppose there will be a 10DFP face contour brush too?

Comment

Working...
                              X