Sleep Eye Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep Eye Mask

Anyone uses sleeping masks? Those you use to cover the lights when you sleep? Any recommendations? My sister has a problem sleeping at night when the other sister refuses to sleep early

u may want to check out OSIM. They have soothing and refreshing message therapy for the eyes ...

Comment

yah OSIM should have some good ones. Or if you just need a normal sleeping eye mask, maybe can check out Cotton On (saw some cute ones there b4) or Body Shop.

Comment

Other than blocking out the light, does the sleep mask help in anything else say insomnia or dark eye circles? I remembered seeing some that contains lavender or some aromatherapy.

Comment

Originally posted by prissy-feline View Post
          Other than blocking out the light, does the sleep mask help in anything else say insomnia or dark eye circles? I remembered seeing some that contains lavender or some aromatherapy.
          Wow, if really have i want to buy it. I need it for my dark circles.

Comment

I highly recommend Tempur sleep mask. Having suffered from chronic insomnia, I use it everyday.
            It is very soft and comfortable and the design allows eye movement.

Comment

Originally posted by xuan1221 View Post
              Wow, if really have i want to buy it. I need it for my dark circles.
              Haha me too.

Comment

So is there any sleeping eye mask for dark eye circle & puffying eyes + fines lines?

Comment

Working...
                X