Skincare for small girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skincare for small girl?

Hi all,just want to hear your opinion...what do u think of applying any skincare for a 7yr old girl? Do u think it's better to apply any moisturizer or sunscreen on my girl's face b4 she goes to sch or should i just leave it alone? I've problematic skin (pigmentation/pimples/oily) so i definitely hope my little princess wont follow my footstep If yes,what product will u choose to use?Hazeline Snow?Baby Johnson?

Definitely sunscreen! It's never too early to start protecting skin from harmful UV rays. Freckles and pigmentation develop from childhood!

I would suggest La Roche-Posay's range for children: Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics SPF 40 Sunscreen Spray. This has been clinically tested on children and my friend who has ultra sensitive skin reacted fine to it. The creme/cream and lait/lotion versions are too thick. Forget those!

Comment

Yes, I too think that applying sunscreen is good enough for your girl. It is best to not apply anything else for your girl, as she is still young and you do not want to mess with her skin's PH and moisture level.

Comment

Just sunscreen should be good enough. And perhaps get her a gentle facial cleanser so she learns how to clean her skin properly?

Comment

Thank u gals...u gals sure know alot! Will go n get a sunscreen for my baobei soon,*Happy New Year*!

Comment

Originally posted by slf
            Definitely sunscreen! It's never too early to start protecting skin from harmful UV rays. Freckles and pigmentation develop from childhood!

I would suggest La Roche-Posay's range for children: Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics SPF 40 Sunscreen Spray. This has been clinically tested on children and my friend who has ultra sensitive skin reacted fine to it. The creme/cream and lait/lotion versions are too thick. Forget those!
            Thank u so much...btw where can i get this La Roche product?Guardian Pharmacy?

Comment

Yup, Guardian and most hospital clinics sell it.

They have testers so I think it would be good to try it on your skin and see if you think your daughter will like the texture. To me, it's still short of perfect... I would prefer something even lighter and more watery! But when it comes to sunscreen, it's more important that the product really works (high UVA and UVB coverage) AND doesn't irritate sensitive/delicate/fragile skin.

Find out more about their products here: http://www.laroche-posay.com/_int/_en/index.aspx

Hope all that helps!

Comment

Working...
              X