Mesotherapy Treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesotherapy Treatment

Hi I just did my first treatment on mesotherapy at a client near bedok...Got to know the client via another forum.

So far, the pain was as good as non as my doctor freeze the area that require injections with ices packs first.

My doctor focus on my big tummy and saddle bags for the first treatment. Well there are slight bruising but after a couple of days they goes off.

Will keep you gals posted on the result

Cheers

hey babe!
    glad to know that your results are great!
    do keep checking back in here as i wanna *** your progress too! hehe..
    was just wondering how much did you spend?
    if it's not convenient, maybe you can just PM me..thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dewdrop
      hey babe!
      glad to know that your results are great!
      do keep checking back in here as i wanna *** your progress too! hehe..
      was just wondering how much did you spend?
      if it's not convenient, maybe you can just PM me..thanks!
      Hi Gal,

Well I spend 3K ++++ in total for 14 session of meso and 10 session of some machine thingy that is suppose to speed up the process.

Comment

Wow.. pls do post here and let us know how it is later on in your treatment..

Is it a package thing? Did the doc ask you to sign up for so many sessions???

Comment

Yup its sort of package and because the doc mention that if he just target the tummy area, the rest of my body will not look good, suggesting that might as well do for the entire body once and for all.

He is using the best weight that I ever had as the target.

That is 43KG, well I am 52KG now..

Comment

How tall are you? 43kg sounds very very thin! Doctors should not be setting a target of being underweight! And I though doing meso does not have a lot of weight loss benefit? Only fat loss?

And so you are doing for all parts of the body and not repeated treatments of the target areas?

Comment

Hi Lynn,

I am not very tall, about 1.57..well as I have only when for my 1st session, I will not be able to provide more infomation till my next session, I will provide more updates.

Comment

Hi Baby Isls..

1.57m at 43kg will be a BMI of 17.44, which would be underweight...

It is strange that the doc would set the target at 43kg, and I strongly feel that they shoud not be doing this. If they do this, how different are they from the slimming/beauty salons that the SAs would say you are fat and ugly even though you are slim and healthy?

Would you mind giving me the contact of the doc?

Comment

hey gal..
                  i was wondering do we have to sign up for a package thingy for the whole body or can we just have individual treatments at specific target areas..
                  cos i wanna do away with some flab in some areas only..
                  thanks for the help dear!

Comment

I also think that 43kg is too underweight. I am 158cm and I once diet and exercise until I was 44kg and everybody say I am too skinny and I don't look as good anymore. I freak out and start eating normal diet and went back to my normal weight of 46kg and I have to say I look much much better.

Comment

Hi Gal,

Let me check with my doc, will update you.

Comment

Baby_IsIs, did you just have a baby hence the tummy? My son is 13 months old & i cant seem to get rid of the flab in front too .. that LPG + slimming package at debeute doesnt help .. and its a good $3K +++ including spa massage as well .. i would be interested in the meso you are undergoing if it helps!! so pls let us know yr progress babe ..

meanwhile, is it possible to find out the different type of packages available??

Comment

Originally posted by kye
                          Baby_IsIs, did you just have a baby hence the tummy? My son is 13 months old & i cant seem to get rid of the flab in front too .. that LPG + slimming package at debeute doesnt help .. and its a good $3K +++ including spa massage as well .. i would be interested in the meso you are undergoing if it helps!! so pls let us know yr progress babe ..

meanwhile, is it possible to find out the different type of packages available??
                          Well time for updates,

Yes, Kye I only got my tummy after the birth of my son and its been 4 years ago but instead of becoming smaller, it grows!!!Well mostly due to my drinking habbits, etc...

Anyway I when for my second treatment, its a LPG program, well after my 1st meso jab and LPG I manage to shed 2kg and there my legs seems to reduce abit. My tummy too...yuppie...

But sorry for the breakdown on the package, I hear wrongly from my doc..Its 10 LPG treatments plus 4 Meso treatments.

ok.that's all for now...Will update soon.

Comment

hey dearie..
                            was wondering whether the clinic is situated at bedok south?
                            cos i read in the other forum some pple patronise there and the reviews were pretty good..
                            and just wanna know whether the doctor was good?
                            and perhaps i can have the approximate charges cos i dont think i wanna take up the package..
                            thanks abunch!

Comment

Thanks for your updates!! and congratulations on losing that 2kg!! well done babe!

but its just 4 Meso? hmm .. I paid $1000 for 12 sessions of LPG & i aint interested in LPG anymore cos i don think it really works and yes my tummy's growing too .. shuckz! i should go back to using my OTO trimax ..

Comment

Working...
                              X