No announcement yet.

Mesotherapy Treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after reading so many posts on this thread, there still isn't any mention of the clinic name for mesotherapy. can someone kindly recommend a clinic? is it really really possible to lose an inch or cm on one spot after just 1 treatment?

Comment

Hi Kriez,

Mind to share the name of the clinic you went for meso in Jurong?
      I tried 6 sessions of mesotheraphy and 10 sessions of carboxy treatments in Sloane clinic, ony manage to shed 1 to 1.5 " of my tummy and now bounce back again..

Tried RF and even laser treatment in slimming salons also not much help...
      Read a lot of The health club by Jacslyn Tay and tried that last week... surprised to know so much fact about your body with just 2 droplets of blood, and was persuaded to sign up a package.
      Been on 1st session yesterday and feel like being cheated. the so call " toxin detoxification" looks more like a home style sauna, and the FIR ( cost about S$180 per session) is just some infra red light shining on your problem areas.
      Anyone tried The Health Club before? Mind to share experience... ?Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by honeygal View Post
        after reading so many posts on this thread, there still isn't any mention of the clinic name for mesotherapy. can someone kindly recommend a clinic? is it really really possible to lose an inch or cm on one spot after just 1 treatment?
        i think it is unlikely that you can lose so much in just one session as from what i read from other forums, it usually takes a few sessions to see visible results but i guess that depends on how much fats you have also... i hv read that there is a clinic at paragon which charges mesotherapy at $500 per session with unlimited jabs... can't remember the name of the clinic though...

Comment

Hi, I just went for a session of mesotherapy. after 1 session of meso, I did 1 session of RF to enhance the effect. firstly, the meso is basically painless. i think my doc skill at injection is very good haha. the effect is certainly not immediate as u need time for the chemical to work to dissolve the fat and for your body to remove it. my doc advise me to drink more water and avoid carbo for 1 week. so unlike other treatment like laser lipo whereby the fat is removed during the treatment itself, meso will slowly remove the fat after the treatment. according to my doc, effect vary from individual as it depend on how our body react to the chemical and whether we are discipline. so the price per session and number of session needed vary also cos different people need different amount of chemical. for me my doc recommend 3 session at interval of 3-4 weeks as the chemical will remain in the body to work on the fat for a few weeks.

as explained above, can't really see much effect on the day after the treatment. but after the RF treatment can really feel and see a bit of effect. arms feel much tone and lost about 1cm per arm. will be going for a few more RF session before my next meso. RF is also not painful, in fact quite comfy, just feel warm warm like your fat is "burning" haha.

my doc don't require me to take package. i pay for the treatment only after I done it each time which I think is very good. so if after 2 session i think it's enough I can stop. another friend who recommended me to the doc lost about 2 cm on her thigh after 1 session.

I also did RF for my eyes and the result is much more obvious. really like RF haha. i think for more visible effect meso will take time so if you need immediate result (e.g. u gettting married next month), then probably meso is not for u. but for those who can't take pain and can effort time to see result maybe can consider meso. anyone interested in my doc can PM me.
          Last edited by nfk22; 23-09-2007, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Hi nfk22,

Care to share the name of the doctor and clinic?
            If not convenient, plesae pm me?
            Thanks!!

Comment

me 2 nfk22.
              I also m interested because my doc doesnt do mesotherapy. Can your doc do his meso on face because I feel my face very fat at the cheeks!

Kat

Comment

hi,

can i know did anyone do mesotherapy with a female doctor? i feel more comfortable with a female doctor,

thanks!

Comment

hi, may i know which clinic in jurong did u go too? And does it work? I have serious cellulite problem on my tighs.

Comment

Originally posted by kriez View Post
                    I went for 1 treatment of meso in Jurong. Cost abt SGD 150 for 10ml of that solution. for both my arms. lost abt 1 inch from that 1 treatment.....

I will be gg again.. but searching for somewhere nearer to east..ANy one know any clinic offering that?
                    Dear Kriez

Can I know which clinic in Jurong is this?

Best regards
                    Felicia

Comment

Originally posted by nfk22 View Post
                      Hi, I just went for a session of mesotherapy. after 1 session of meso, I did 1 session of RF to enhance the effect. firstly, the meso is basically painless. i think my doc skill at injection is very good haha. the effect is certainly not immediate as u need time for the chemical to work to dissolve the fat and for your body to remove it. my doc advise me to drink more water and avoid carbo for 1 week. so unlike other treatment like laser lipo whereby the fat is removed during the treatment itself, meso will slowly remove the fat after the treatment. according to my doc, effect vary from individual as it depend on how our body react to the chemical and whether we are discipline. so the price per session and number of session needed vary also cos different people need different amount of chemical. for me my doc recommend 3 session at interval of 3-4 weeks as the chemical will remain in the body to work on the fat for a few weeks.

as explained above, can't really see much effect on the day after the treatment. but after the RF treatment can really feel and see a bit of effect. arms feel much tone and lost about 1cm per arm. will be going for a few more RF session before my next meso. RF is also not painful, in fact quite comfy, just feel warm warm like your fat is "burning" haha.

my doc don't require me to take package. i pay for the treatment only after I done it each time which I think is very good. so if after 2 session i think it's enough I can stop. another friend who recommended me to the doc lost about 2 cm on her thigh after 1 session.

I also did RF for my eyes and the result is much more obvious. really like RF haha. i think for more visible effect meso will take time so if you need immediate result (e.g. u gettting married next month), then probably meso is not for u. but for those who can't take pain and can effort time to see result maybe can consider meso. anyone interested in my doc can PM me.

hi can u tell me which doctor u go to. i am willing to wait so long i can see results :D

Comment

Mesotherapy Treatment

The key benefits of Mesotherapy treatment are the doctor's ability to reduce the side effects of the drugs, and at the same time reduce the amounts which are necessary to produce the results.

Comment

Working...
                        X