FNT or Fingertips better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNT or Fingertips better

hey girls, I would like to know of these 2 nail salons, which 1 is better??10q (:

I have been to fingertips before and for its price, I will say the job is ok. But I dun really like the paint work.. I did a french painting and it was so thick that it took ages to dry and it got destroyed on that same day...

Comment

Fingertips at BV?

Comment

I only tried fingertips. Not bad for my case. been there for like 4x.

I think the boss Celine, skills is better than her assistants. Get her to do it for you if possible.

Comment

to me, FNT is much much much better. . the service is excellent. they do a great paint job. & i feel more "pampered" when i'm there.

for fingertip's, i feel like everything's done in a haste. find their paint job rather soso. but for the cheap price, its decent. cant complain.

Comment

I tried Fingertips once....cheap price and the paint job is quite ok (:

right now after seeing u girls talking abt FNT...i feel like trying .....for the coming CNY

o well......I made an appointment with FNT....with a surcharge of $10

Comment

u wont regret spending abit more for gorgeous lookin nails.. =)
              FNT

Comment

Is FNT already fully booked for CNY?

Comment

where is FNT?

Comment

FNT @ far east plaza 03-33A

from 23rd-27th opening hours from 10am-10pm

almost fully booked.......i wanted to do on 27th @ 8 but fully booked......

so i am dong on the 26th (:

Comment

Working...
                    X