Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated FOTD 10 Feb 06 - bebechic

Updated 10 Feb 06

Just bought a ES color from the Shu Uemura Sweet Mode Collection...

Oops... forgot to add on the above picture that I also used MAC Glided White PPT...

EOTD 11 Jan 06
    FOTD 18 Jan 06
    FOTD 19 Jan 06

Some Other EOTDs I Have Done Before:
    EOTD 25 Jan 06
    EOTD 29 Dec 05
    EOTD 14 Dec 05
    EOTD 10 Nov 05
    Last edited by bebechic; 10-02-2006, 02:19 PM.

hey i have the same mac e/s as u also..but i dunno how to plae around with the gorgeous gold

Comment

hi geeko,
      gorgeous gold is a versatile color. i like it very much as a highlight as well...

Comment

Nice color combination bebechic maybe you can try trimming your eyebrows and draw them so that it can look more gorgeous and slightly thicker eyeliner on your lids as well!!! I'm sure you will have superb eyes dear!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChaCha_83
          Nice color combination bebechic maybe you can try trimming your eyebrows and draw them so that it can look more gorgeous and slightly thicker eyeliner on your lids as well!!! I'm sure you will have superb eyes dear!!
          thanks... forgot to mention pardon the eye brows... i know they are due for a trim...

Comment

wow.. very nice color combination...
            hey, u might wanna draw eyeliner...it will make yr eyes look more defined..

Comment

thanks babybabe..
              i usually do... but today was going to be late, so skipped the liner.

Comment

interesting combination! looking forward to see more pics from you...

speaking of which , i've yet to touch my aquadisiac... it's such a lovely colour!

Comment

YAY! I love the colors that you used!! Makes your eyes really unique and different. From what I can see, you are excellent at blending!! Just need to trim those eyebrows so that your eyes look neater... hope to see more pictures from you. Keep them coming!

Comment

thanks pinklipgloss and alyssasara...

hehe... actually i do alot of EOTDs but 1st time I post them here... I usually lock them up in my livejournal... and i like doing combinations of different different colors...

Comment

yea aqua is such a nice colour....i use it pretty often.....but i haven touched my gorgeous gold yet...i think i shall learn from bebechic n try out this combi...

Comment

Updated my FOTD...

Comment

Sweeeet.... !! Nice rosy cheeks, petticoat look good on you

Comment

Hi,

I think I know you from another forum....

anyway, I loved your eyelashes with dejavu mascara, so long like a tiny fan to your eyes! Its really a great product isn't it!

Comment

Originally posted by cc_lia
                              Hi,

I think I know you from another forum....

anyway, I loved your eyelashes with dejavu mascara, so long like a tiny fan to your eyes! Its really a great product isn't it!
                              haha... really? I don't frequent many forums... PM me and let me know where else you know me... haha...

dejavu mascara... well... i don't really rave this mascara though... i find it so-so only... I would prefer fasio...

Comment

Working...
                              X