No announcement yet.

How often do you trim your long hair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I was the only one who did not cut my hair (only fringe trims) for 6 months. I rebonded my hair, thus I didn't want to cut off the 'straight' part. I'm thinking of trimming it now.

Comment

erinn: i was told that it is best not to cut the hair after rebonding, else the straighness will disappear or less straight. not sure how true.

Comment

i trim my hair every 2 to 3 months
        hair grows too fast!
        gets too thick and outta control if i don't cut it within 3 months~

Comment

Originally posted by sunkisstiffy View Post
          erinn: i was told that it is best not to cut the hair after rebonding, else the straighness will disappear or less straight. not sure how true.
          its quite true. I kay kiang went for a trim 6 months after i rebonded my hair and my ends started to curl after that.

I think a lot depends on the hairstylist skills too.

Now i trim my hair every 6 - 9 mths cos' hairstylist always trim more than necessary. sigh...

Comment

my hairstylist recommend me to go back trim after 2 months. so i usually trim in a cycle of 2 months. hehehe...

Comment

My stylist told me to go back for a hair trim every 4 months . But sometimes i can drag until the 6th month then i go for the cut. Can cut cost also. Now market so bad.

Comment

I'll trim my hair once every 2-3 months, maximum 2 inches off.

Comment

I request my stylish to trim for me whenever I go for my hair treatment - once a month. Have too much split ends and damage end

Comment

i went for an inch trim recently and i felt that my hairdresser thinned a lot of my hair for me=/ at least head feels much lighter and no more damaged ends. but hair is precious to me now, i still want to grow a couple of inches more hair. so, i shall only visit the hairdresser every 6 mths from now on too!=)
                    Last edited by sweetreverie; 19-09-2008, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Wanted to grow hair long for perming but realise I suit short hair much much better so cut off my hair and love it now. 10 dollars only ha ha

Comment

i wish i can look good with short hair too! tried many times but i just dun suit short hair or bangs=/ no choice have to commit to keeping long hair~

Comment

once every 2-3 months. i don't take extra care of my hair. as long as its presentable, i can live with it.

Comment

when you tell your hair stylist to "trim" your hair, usually how much they will cut off? mine always chop of 4-5 inches, is this call trim?

Comment

I'm trying to grow my hair long and thick. But i trim my hair once every 4 to 7 months. Color is a must every 2 months. Then its either a perm or a rebonding.

Comment

now my hair like chicken hair haha.... think is time to go for rebonding/cut....

Comment

Working...
                                X